Social Gillette gone feminist and fighting toxic masculinity. Good Luck getting the feminists to shave

Ripskater

Johnny Mac's friend
Banned
Reaction score
In the first 6 seconds. "Masculinity, Is this the best a man can get?"-Gillette

Masculinity is needed. Masculinity is not the problem. Immorality is the problem.

Discuss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit

Our country needs to get back to this. 30 years ago, this is how we made commercials toward men and masculinity.

Last edited:
Gross. Who do these companies hire to sell them on these ideas? A big reason Trump was elected was the backlash to all the virtue signaling like this.

Rip, shitposts like this are why everyone thinks your Ned Flanders shtick is full of crap.

Last edited:
Leftist propaganda from Gillette!
wtf%20%282%29.gif

Funny because razor companies are literally the reason women started shaving their legs and armpits in the 20th century.

Gillette Marketing Plan - Men's Product Division
1. Align with anti-male political movements.
2. Produce advertisements that alienate the male customer base.
3. Sit back and watch the $$$ roll-in

This is gonna work!

They didn't even show a razor or anything, I don't get it

They should have the bullied kids go home and slash their wrists with a gillette razor or something, followed by a jingle... the best a man can get

More of a PSA than a commercial. It reminds me of that Dove campaign about body image.

Reminded me of this

Not nearly as PC offensive as I was expecting .

I always get my life lessons from razor blade corporations.

Dudes buy their shit from Dollar Shave Club now bro. Girls don't care about dat value. Gotta market their shit to them

Today was a day thay a conservative was triggered by something they saw on tv.

Or as we call it, it was normal Monday.

Jesus christ. It's literally white guys being assholes and black guys calling them out on it. It's so blatant.

Screenshot-2019-01-14-11-14-24-2.png

Well would you look at that...

I guess the strategy was to put something out that would get shared a lot on social media - probably at least 70% of that will be making fun of the campaign, but there's no such thing as bad publicity, or so they say. It's not like guys are gonna boycott Gillette products over this silliness.

Funny because razor companies are literally the reason women started shaving their legs and armpits in the 20th century.
You can fuck the ones that don’t. If you want me to eat at the table it needs to be clean

I watched the whole video (Only time I watch commercials is doing live sporting events and then I usually go on my phone or something) but why the fuck are people triggered by this? I really don't get it, unless you're pro-sexual harassment and bullying.

Back