Media Gillespie vs. Islam Not happening.

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Islam ducking yet another wrestler

Both he and Khabib have never fought an elite wrestler in their lives

Machachev keeps ducking anybody with any kind of grappling skills.

I don't know about that, but I do think it's about time that people stop buying into whatever this twitter account posts

tenor.gif

It makes sense that the guy wants nothing to do with the two best wrestlers in the division not named Khabob. It's okay. He'll have to deal with them eventually if he wants to go anywhere.

Well fighters also do lie about fights not happening when they are. I know that Islam is with Khabib at AKA right now and he rarely goes there just to play khabib's sparring partner.

Machachev keeps ducking anybody with any kind of grappling skills.
He literally just fought one of the best BJJ guys in the division, lmao what?

Makhachev has fought primarily wrestlers and grapplers. Gillespie has only fought 1 competent wrestler - Lee, and he got finished badly.

lol

FKL already says Islam isnt ducking him,and Gillespie says the fight was just a rumor,so how the hell can Islam duck a fight that never existed?

The hate is strong,and for what?? what did Islam ever do to you bitches?

lol

FKL already says Islam isnt ducking him,and Gillespie says the fight was just a rumor,so how the hell can Islam duck a fight that never existed?

A 2004 account using FKL.

Dafuq is goin on?

It makes sense that the guy wants nothing to do with the two best wrestlers in the division not named Khabob. It's okay. He'll have to deal with them eventually if he wants to go anywhere.

Khabib didn't have to in 29 bouts

Who are those elite wrestlers that Khabib and Islam are ducking so hard ? Come on haters enlight us.

lol

Being Muslin is enough for some folk.

lol

Christian hatred for the religion that will rule earth in our lifetime.

Damn the top 15 keep ducking Islam

Shit is not good. Khabib needs to start making threats. Death threats.

If I was Sean Shelby I'd be giving Islam the following list of opponents:

- Alexander Yakovlev
- Vinc Pichel
- Matt Frevola

You want a big name? Agree to fight Khabib if you break into the title picture. Don't agree to that? Move to 170lbs. Don't agree to that? Fuck off to PFL.

Back