montagem-ufc.jpg

Cool fight. I take Durinho by sub.

The card so far:
Main Event: Vitor Belfort x Dan Henderson
Gleison Tibau x Abel Trujillo
Rashid Magomedov x Gilbert Durinho

Last edited:
Nice. :icon_chee

I thought that this might be the next matchup for both and was hoping to see it on UFC 191. That card still needs fights.

If Magomedov can thwart Burns' takedowns, he should win because Burns was lit up by Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira and I bet that Magomedov is a better striker than Oliveira.

P. S. The UFC doesn't give Russian/Dagestani/Ukranian fighters any favourable match-ups at all. Tumenov -> Jouban, Krylov - Marcos Rogerio de Lima (who's dangerous as hell), Magomedov -> Burns...

Burns is one of my favourite prospects, really pulling for him to get a sub in this one.
War Durinho!

If Magomedov can thwart Burns' takedowns, he should win because Burns was lit up by Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira and I bet that Magomedov is a better striker than Oliveira.

P. S. The UFC doesn't give Russian/Dagestani/Ukranian fighters any favourable match-ups at all. Tumenov -> Jouban, Krylov - Marcos Rogerio de Lima (who's dangerous as hell), Magomedov -> Burns...
Tumenov-Jouban could easily be FOTY. I'm calling that shit right now. Also, Jouban via hard-fought decision.

They don't get booked often enough either. It's a pain to be a fan of the eastern european guys; they only get booked like twice a year max.

They don't get booked often enough either. It's a pain to be a fan of the eastern european guys; they only get booked like twice a year max.

There are american fighters who fight even less than that (Pettis, Cain, etc) :icon_chee

If I were Joe Silva/Sean Selby, I'd have Tumenov and Taisumov on every card I could. Dudes bring the heat.

Jouban isn't a very dangerous opponent for Tumenov, imo I think Albert KOs him. I do agree Krylov and Magomedov's opponents do have a possible chance at winning.

Magomedov opens as the underdog, and wins by decision as the underdog.

Jouban isn't a very dangerous opponent for Tumenov, imo I think Albert KOs him. I do agree Krylov and Magomedov's opponents do have a possible chance at winning.

I agree that jouban isn't dangerous for Tumenov. Everything Jouban does, Tumenov does better.

Back