Media Gilbert Burns targeting Nate Diaz

LEAVE NATE ALONE!!
upload_2020-11-14_0-58-48.png

lol, what? they'd get clowned, and badly.

they are very good on the ground, but mundials champions make very good opponents look like white belts.

durinho isn't what he once was in BJJ, but he still mops the floor with nate. easily.
How do you know he mops the floor with Diaz? I think it’s a way closer matchup - if Diaz has been diligently training.

I dont think so...the diaz bros where to busy chasing mma titles to go for bjj ones but if they did they would be mundial or adcc champions or top contenders...there basically gracies.. They roll. With and studied under two different heads of gracie jiujitsu carl and hickson ...they grapple with kron all the time

you can’t possibly believe this shit

How do you know he mops the floor with Diaz? I think it’s a way closer matchup - if Diaz has been diligently training.
because durinho is the bigger, stronger, more explosive athlete, with vastly superior technique and ten times the credentials.

If he wants to grapple then grapple, fuck off with 200k, as if Nate is gonna put that up. Should have just asked without the bullshit and it might have happened, nobody is putting up 200k

because durinho is the bigger, stronger, more explosive athlete, with vastly superior technique and ten times the credentials.
He is huge that’s for sure! I think Gilbert is close to, or is in his prime while Diaz is past his prime.

Fighters aren't earning enough! (proceed on putting 200k out of their pockets...)

Back