Media Gilbert Burns targeting Nate Diaz

Great idea.
Nate is a stud on the ground but Burns should beat him quite comfortably.

I dont think so...the diaz bros where to busy chasing mma titles to go for bjj ones but if they did they would be mundial or adcc champions or top contenders...there basically gracies.. They roll. With and studied under two different heads of gracie jiujitsu carl and hickson ...they grapple with kron all the time

I dont think so...the diaz bros where to busy chasing mma titles to go for bjj ones but if they did they would be mundial or adcc champions or top contenders...there basically gracies..
lol, what? they'd get clowned, and badly.

they are very good on the ground, but mundials champions make very good opponents look like white belts.

durinho isn't what he once was in BJJ, but he still mops the floor with nate. easily.

Ali still mad Nate made him look like a clown. At this point he should just try fighting again instead of calling people out on Twitter.

Burns should stick to getting heel hooked by Craig Jones in 30 seconds

What a clown

lol, what? they'd get clowned, and badly.

they are very good on the ground, but mundials champions make very good opponents look like white belts.

durinho isn't what he once was in BJJ, but he still mops the floor with nate. easily.

How do you figure...kron is a world champion and they roll with him everyday and are very close to the gracie family...a family full of champions...you really think they wouldnt be at the top if they went that route earlier in there life? Or now...

Nate submitted ryan hall with ease under 5 mins... Made him look like a bum the guy who rolling leg locked ( imanari roll) Bj penn

Imagine he loses... Poked the bear minding his own business.

Nate submitted ryan hall ... the guy who rolling leg locked ( imanari roll) Bj penn

The guy who leg locked the ghost of BJ Penn. That sub is less impressive than the fat guy in the parking lot that knocked BJ out.

I dont think so...the diaz bros where to busy chasing mma titles to go for bjj ones but if they did they would be mundial or adcc champions or top contenders...there basically gracies.. They roll. With and studied under two different heads of gracie jiujitsu carl and hickson ...they grapple with kron all the time
LoL yeah right. They are both weak skinny fat trolls that would get controlled and dominated by Gilbert. The only guys the Diaz bro's sub are tomato cans Check the stats.

How do you figure...kron is a world champion and they roll with him everyday and are very close to the gracie family...a family full of champions...you really think they wouldnt be at the top if they went that route earlier in there life? Or now...

Nate submitted ryan hall with ease under 5 mins... Made him look like a bum the guy who rolling leg locked ( imanari roll) Bj penn

same reason other people who train with kron aren't mundials champions. in fact, kron isn't a mundials champion.

them being very close to kron personally also doesn't somehow elevate their jiu jitsu to world class levels. it certainly doesn't hurt that they're training with a monster like kron - and he is an absolute beast in jiu jitsu - but training with world champions does not put you on their level. marcelo garcia is a jiu jitsu god. there are a bunch of competitors who train with him day in, day out, and they're not coming anywhere close to a world title, ever.

and lol at using the ryan hall match from 2007 as some sort of measuring stick. they were purple belts at the time. purple belts. there was a guy named hayliks who used to post on the grappling forum back in the day who was annoyed by the hype ryan hall was getting around that time. hayliks said he would leglock him, and he went and sought him out in a tournament... and leglocked him. as shocking as it may be, ryan hall was not the beast he is today 13 years ago. besides, penn was what, 10 years past his prime when hall owned him?

i mean there's so much to unpack here it's just weird. is this some next level mma math?

Yeah i mean I dont doubt that they are really good, but your statement seems a little far fetched to me. Only because you roll with certain people doesnt make you their equal and claiming they wouldve certainly won a major bjj title is easy to say when they never tried.
I for sure go with the actual accomplishments of Durinho over an estimation based on training partners.

Last edited:
Back