Gilbert Burns dominated Rafael Lovato Jr in a grappling match

I'm sure this is just a terrible troll job but LOL

Gilbert wouldn't beat Douglas, let alone Gegard nor Bader or Vadim, who are much bigger than he is.

Also, Gilbert beating Lovato Jr in a grappling match really....doesn't mean shit. Gilbert is a very accomplished grappler in his own right, Rafael has been retired from active competition due to health reasons, so he's probably not in some great fight shape either.

Not sure how that translates to MMA either way, but, you should probably stop hitting the pipe before posting.
Yes, Lovato is a different animal today may 18th, 2021..... and mousasi has something to do with. Lovato never took any type of real damage before that fight.

What is this theead really about and why try to diminish Lovato to do it? You don’t like Bellator or something? Lovato is a beast. Burns is a beast. I would take a 34yo fully focused and healthy Lovato over a 34yo fully focused and healthy Burns on a mat any day. Weird thread, my man.

They competed earlier this month at WNO and Burns dominated him from start to finish (huge MW vs former LW)

So much for the Bellator shills claiming Lovato would run through every UFC MW lol

If Lovato would beat Izzy/Rob, then so would Burns, since Gilbert is also a far better striker and wrestler than Lovato.

That's 2 Ls Bummator has taken in the past 2 weeks alone <Lmaoo>
gilbert "no head movement" burns

Lovato has been washed up for a while now after his health issues. Hes been losing grappling matches left and right over the past year

And washed up King Mo owns Jiri's soul forever, kid

ApprehensiveEarlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif
Mo > Jiri > Bumkov

What about when Chandler KO'd Hooker in his debut or does that not count because of fits the narrative better?

That match was very close. Burns won but most of that match was super close

They competed earlier this month at WNO and Burns dominated him from start to finish (huge MW vs former LW)

So much for the Bellator shills claiming Lovato would run through every UFC MW lol

If Lovato would beat Izzy/Rob, then so would Burns, since Gilbert is also a far better striker and wrestler than Lovato.

That's 2 Ls Bummator has taken in the past 2 weeks alone <Lmaoo>

Not sure if serious lol. I know you mustv been upset when the WEC guys started mopping UFC guys when they merge too lol.

Not sure if serious lol. I know you mustv been upset when the WEC guys started mopping UFC guys when they merge too lol.
What about the Strikeforce guys? There were plenty of them who were champs in the UFC

Jan is from KSW and won the UFC belt
Petr Yan is from ACA and won the UFC belt
Eddie is from Bellator and won the UFC belt
Conor is from Cage Warriors and won 2 UFC belts
Brock is a fake WWE wrestler and won the UFC belt

etc etc

Poor Bendo he was the champ tied for the most title defenses in the UFC with a record of 11-3, he went to Bellator and is 5-5 there, should be 3-7 because he got a lucky win over an injured opponent and a total robbery against Piccolotti. Never won a belt in Bellator

What about the Strikeforce guys? There were plenty of them who were champs in the UFC

Jan is from KSW and won the UFC belt
Petr Yan is from ACA and won the UFC belt
Eddie is from Bellator and won the UFC belt
Conor is from Cage Warriors and won 2 UFC belts
Brock is a fake WWE wrestler and won the UFC belt

etc etc

Poor Bendo he was the champ tied for the most title defenses in the UFC with a record of 11-3, he went to Bellator and is 5-5 there, should be 3-7 because he got a lucky win over an injured opponent and a total robbery against Piccolotti. Never won a belt in Bellator

I agree. Do these people know that anyone in the UFC came from other orgs ?

I agree. Do these people know that anyone in the UFC came from other orgs ?
I don't think so.

OP or Fesaine, I don't remember which one from them said after Jan beats Jiri, that will prove that UFC is better than Rizin <45> poor guy didn't knew Jan is from KSW

Burns is really good on the ground, 2nd only to Maia at WW.

Burns is going to sub wonderboy, or try to at least

Back