Gilbert Burns dominated Rafael Lovato Jr in a grappling match

Because Lovato was inactive and didn't train at all post brain condition? Of course 10 year old shills like OP can't figure that out

Bellator Tokov finished your boy Ismailov in the first round and made him look like CM Punk LOL

Your boy Islam Makhachev is fighting total cans who wouldn't cut it in Bellator, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davis Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz LOOOOOOOOL

Black Beast the #2 HW in the UFC who beat the mighty Ngannou, went 0-1 in Bellator and got CUT

Volkan Oezdemir is a Bellator reject who got strangled by a can there, he is top 5 in the UFC and fought for the belt LOL

Masvidal was a prelim can in Bellator, he got strangled in spectacular fashion there, he fought 2 times for the UFC belt LOL

I can go on and on..
Cry more.

Because Lovato was inactive and didn't train at all post brain condition? Of course 10 year old shills like OP can't figure that out

Bellator Tokov finished your boy Ismailov in the first round and made him look like CM Punk LOL

Your boy Islam Makhachev is fighting total cans who wouldn't cut it in Bellator, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davis Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz LOOOOOOOOL

Black Beast the #2 HW in the UFC who beat the mighty Ngannou, went 0-1 in Bellator and got CUT

Volkan Oezdemir is a Bellator reject who got strangled by a can there, he is top 5 in the UFC and fought for the belt LOL

Masvidal was a prelim can in Bellator, he got strangled in spectacular fashion there, he fought 2 times for the UFC belt LOL

I can go on and on..
Let’s not forget wwe. One out of every two wwe fighters wins ufc gold. Not so in bellator

I mean to be fair, Lovato's 38 years old, hasn't fought in 2 years, and has a brain condition that could kill him at any moment.

I still think a prime juiced up Bellator Lovato was a beast and a tough test for any MW.

Competitive BJJ is only a hobby for Burns nowadays and he still beat Lovato, who does it full-time

Burns also thoroughly outgrappled Shields in their most recent match, but it was called a draw because of QUINTET rules.

No, it just shows that Lovato (who is terrible at every aspect of MMA other than BJJ) isn't as good as Burns at BJJ.

Despite this he still beat Gegard in MMA and won the Bellator strap
How long have you been a huge Lovato fan?

Gilbert burns can go to bellator and take Mousasi belt whenever he feels like it.
The guy who got knocked out with a jab at WW is gunna do exactly what to Mousasi at MW?

{<jordan}

Burns got kod by a wrestler lmao dude got no chin

The guy who got knocked out with a jab at WW is gunna do exactly what to Mousasi at MW?

{<jordan}
Burns got KTFO by Hooker lol

tumblr_pce9sdfHlb1xxavtvo3_500.gifv

These UFC shills are very very very low IQ, I feel sorry for them

Lovato finished Holland in 1 minute
Vettori couldn't do shit to Holland except lay n pray for 25 minutes and he got a title shot in the UFC

lmao

Gilbert Burns would destroy Lima, Mousasi, Nemkov, and Bader all on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Actually that's overkill; Pedro Munhoz could probably do that too tbh.

I'm sure this is just a terrible troll job but LOL

Gilbert wouldn't beat Douglas, let alone Gegard nor Bader or Vadim, who are much bigger than he is.

Also, Gilbert beating Lovato Jr in a grappling match really....doesn't mean shit. Gilbert is a very accomplished grappler in his own right, Rafael has been retired from active competition due to health reasons, so he's probably not in some great fight shape either.

Not sure how that translates to MMA either way, but, you should probably stop hitting the pipe before posting.

Da fuq is this Lovato Jr. hate coming from. Dude is one of the first American Worlds champion and while he didn’t have a long time in MMA, he reached great heights and became champion of one of the premier organizations.

Also, he often competes at Master’s divisions now in BJJ. So while he’s back to competing in BJJ I wouldn’t say he’s really gunning to become the best at this point and does it more to stay active. He also runs a successful gym and probably is more focused on running that then trying to become the best

Hahahaha you’re a dumbass it’s a grappling match brother, not a fight.

It's a grappling match and Lovato has been focusing more on mma.

Burns would get spanked by of the top 5 in mma - he's an overrated, one dimensional fighter.

Mousasi would keep it standing and toy with Gilbert. Gilbert's wrestling is overrated.
Gilbert is a far better wrestler than professional butt scooter Lovato
It's a grappling match and Lovato has been focusing more on mma.

Burns would get spanked by of the top 5 in mma - he's an overrated, one dimensional fighter.
Lovato has been focusing on BJJ alone the past two years since he retired from MMA. Lovato is far more one-dimensional than Burns.
I'm sure this is just a terrible troll job but LOL

Gilbert wouldn't beat Douglas, let alone Gegard nor Bader or Vadim, who are much bigger than he is.

Also, Gilbert beating Lovato Jr in a grappling match really....doesn't mean shit. Gilbert is a very accomplished grappler in his own right, Rafael has been retired from active competition due to health reasons, so he's probably not in some great fight shape either.

Not sure how that translates to MMA either way, but, you should probably stop hitting the pipe before posting.
This is the first time Burns has grappled in 2 years LMAO. Lovato has been active and still got raped

Davi Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT

I can go on and on..
Jiri owns Nemkov's soul forever, son.

Gilbert Burns would destroy Lima, Mousasi, Nemkov, and Bader all on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Actually that's overkill; Pedro Munhoz could probably do that too tbh.

LMAO

You realize Mousasi was top 5 in the UFC not too long ago before he left the promotion casual.
Top 3 and ,LOL, " losing decisively" ....obviously he didnt watch " FIGHT" or hes a mousasi detractor- for some reason their out there. The 205 sized 5th degree couldnt sink in one single sub attempt over the 2 rounds he was making love to mousasi. 2nd round is a coin flip but mousasi was only one who did anything in final minute + in round. Mousasi put the hurt on the trembling Lovato in 3rd. 4th was a clear 10-8.
Rachael Lovato did show the world how to slice through a butterfly guard but she did nothing NOTHING after .

Lovato had no business walking out of London with Gegards title.I. might be biased but I know what my HONEST eyes saw .

Decisively, ok.

They competed earlier this month at WNO and Burns dominated him from start to finish (huge MW vs former LW)

So much for the Bellator shills claiming Lovato would run through every UFC MW lol

If Lovato would beat Izzy/Rob, then so would Burns, since Gilbert is also a far better striker and wrestler than Lovato.

That's 2 Ls Bummator has taken in the past 2 weeks alone <Lmaoo>
What's the point, I wouldn't call IT dominated, Burns stalled for most od the match and took advantage and made a good move. Nonetheless Lovato is past his prime and he will be 38 this year

Competitive BJJ is only a hobby for Burns nowadays and he still beat Lovato, who does it full-time

Burns also thoroughly outgrappled Shields in their most recent match, but it was called a draw because of QUINTET rules.

No, it just shows that Lovato (who is terrible at every aspect of MMA other than BJJ) isn't as good as Burns at BJJ.

Despite this he still beat Gegard in MMA and won the Bellator strap
Lovato is good everywhere wtf is wrong with you. The fact that he would beat Whittaker and some others doesn't mean anything.

Back