Gilbert Burns dominated Rafael Lovato Jr in a grappling match

Cry me a river ts.

Gilbert Burns still has the fire on his eyes

They competed earlier this month at WNO and Burns dominated him from start to finish (huge MW vs former LW)

So much for the Bellator shills claiming Lovato would run through every UFC MW lol

If Lovato would beat Izzy/Rob, then so would Burns, since Gilbert is also a far better striker and wrestler than Lovato.

That's 2 Ls Bummator has taken in the past 2 weeks alone <Lmaoo>
Lol, mousasi beat him into a brain injury ( actually not funny) and now trembles with the thought of fighting mma. Before that Lovato did toy with the likes of Jake Shields in grappling events.

Before mousasi, he was undefeated ( I know he was gifted a win for trying to have a baby with moose for half the fight but it is what it is)

Can't stand the people that constantly prop up Moose as the best in the world.

However, it's also annoying when people discredit anyone not in the UFC while having the nerve to call anyone who disagrees "shills." Sounds like a UFC shill to me. We should be welcoming more competition amongst organizations, not less, you monopoly-minded simpleton.

Gegard lost decisively to a guy who got dominated by a LW

The only ones crying are Bellator shills such as yourself

And Burns still wiped him out

GOATbert Burns bless
Yet mousasi beat a former UFC MW champion easily

People don’t really think Lovato could beat rob do they? Absolute nightmare matchup for him. One of the easiest fight of robs career tbh

Lovatch is at the tail end of his career, Burns is not. Simple.

Damn this cursed thread tempted me to go join flograppling. I always liked Lovato he's a fricken stud and his mma work was more impressive than I thought it would be. Gonna watch that Burns fight soon.

Gilbert Burns would destroy Lima, Mousasi, Nemkov, and Bader all on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Actually that's overkill; Pedro Munhoz could probably do that too tbh.
Mousasi would keep it standing and toy with Gilbert. Gilbert's wrestling is overrated.

Damn this cursed thread tempted me to go join flograppling. I always liked Lovato he's a fricken stud and his mma work was more impressive than I thought it would be. Gonna watch that Burns fight soon.
Don't give in. Every time flosports sucks me in, I regret it. Horrible interface. ALSO, they don't give a curtesy email before the damn thing recharges you. Only really good thing is the live events (ADCC etc) and flowrestling can be interesting.

Because Lovato was inactive and didn't train at all post brain condition? Of course 10 year old shills like OP can't figure that out

Bellator Tokov finished your boy Ismailov in the first round and made him look like CM Punk LOL

Your boy Islam Makhachev is fighting total cans who wouldn't cut it in Bellator, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davi Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz LOOOOOOOOL

Black Beast the #2 HW in the UFC who beat the mighty Ngannou, went 0-1 in Bellator and got CUT

Volkan Oezdemir is a Bellator reject who got strangled by a can there, he is top 5 in the UFC and fought for the belt LOL

Masvidal was a prelim can in Bellator, he got strangled in spectacular fashion there, he fought 2 times for the UFC belt LOL

I can go on and on..

Last edited:
Back