Gigs this year? (brag)

Saw GWAR earlier this year and it's just not the same without Brockie, although it was cool to finally see them do "The Road Behind" live.

I wanted to see Clutch in April but lining up babysitter and time off of work just didn't pan out this time

Come on though, I saw GWAR with Vulvatron and it was definitely different with her.

Aside from going to see my customers perform, I've only seen buddy guy, and stiff little fingers this year. However since this weekend is riot great, I'm going to a couple of the after shows, peg boy on Saturday, naked raygun Sunday

Oh yeah. Not one show yet this year but I'll be hitting a few this month.

8d177ac8acf5d8de0ed4d0e741a354459733a44ce51be37efe457c510bd9be6a.jpg

A gig is playing a concert. I think you are confusing it with being a groupie who goes all the way. English is like crazy hard to learn.

Going to a gig is going to a gig regardless of whether it's at Wembley or your local concert venue. It just is.

But only if they want too. Otherwise it might add to his trouble.

While pronouncing your name in my head it comes out as E-sah. Sometimes is-a. I'm hoping you could help me with this dilemma. And if that is a lowercase L please pardon my foolishness.

While pronouncing your name in my head it comes out as E-sah. Sometimes is-a. I'm hoping you could help me with this dilemma. And if that is a lowercase L please pardon my foolishness.

I can be pronounced how ever you like.

But it is actually a lower case L.
So do not pronounce it in your head. It cant sound good.
Maybe I should let it be an i after all?

I can be pronounced how ever you like.

But it is actually a lower case L.
So do not pronounce it in your head. It cant sound good.
Maybe I should let it be an i after all?

I wouldn't want you to change it on account of my erroroneous tongue.

Damn. I wish. I just ordered the new record and it hasn't arrived yet. Fuck. Must have.

Dont be, was actually one of the most boring shows I have been to. Aside from stoupe doing some cool things it was literally Paz standing in one spot doing not much. Which sucks because I saw him when we played with AOTP and it was live as hell.

Couple festivals but no gigs.

Was actually offered to go along with the gf's cousin to a Stereophonics gig, though I think it was a listen session, possibly of their new album, last night. Turned it down as I was already in gym mode.

Hoping Lupe Fiasco sort some european tour dates out real soon.
And I completely forgot about Tory Lanez doing a London show week or so ago

QUOTE=Bobby Boulders;108359989]I assume that with your username you've seen Clutch before, but on the chance you haven't, do it. I went with my friends back in 07, never having heard of them. Man, what a show. Fan for life now.[/QUOTE]

They're pretty awesome. I've seen them twice but that's not enough. Gotta respect a group that hasn't changed it's lineup since they formed 20 years ago.

Come on though, I saw GWAR with Vulvatron and it was definitely different with her.

come on what? it seems we're in agreement. I didn't think they were bad but it's just hard to replace Brockie and his style of signing. Don't get me wrong I was happy to see Bishop return and who doesn't want to see a chick shoot blood out of her tits? Also I'm used to seeing GWAR in hole in the wall dive bars but this time it was at the House of Blues in LA and it just wasn't as intimate setting as the other times.

Oh and if you haven't seen it Bishop does a pretty good TEDx talk

DRI x2
Faith No More
Fear Factory
Coal Chamber
Judas Priest

Going to see Nuclear Assault and Murphy's Law tomorrow

I'm going to Primus and the Chocolate Factory next Friday. Now I just need to track down some mushrooms.

A gig is playing a concert. I think you are confusing it with being a groupie who goes all the way. English is like crazy hard to learn.

If we're going by the normal definition, then no, I don't play gigs. I just attend concerts. My mediocre playing ability is part of the reason o got into building guitars.. This way I can still be involved with music even if I'm not a successful musician

Let it Be (Beatles Tribute) - my son's first concert experience
Zappa Plays Zappa
Faith No More
Marilyn Manson & Smashing Pumpkins
Was supposed to see Gene Ween next month but the show is cancelled.

Back