Gifted programs continue to be destroyed because they aren't diverse enough

I disagree.

Within the town I live in, TAG allows students to take college level courses. Plus, they are more encouraged to take AP and IB course work as a high schooler.

Walking out of high school with college credit already in your pocket will save money on college tuition.
All our students are encouraged to take AP and Dual Enrollment. In terms of the second, all they need to do is score high enough on PERT. Gifted doesn't need to factor into it at all.

I disagree.

Within the town I live in, TAG allows students to take college level courses. Plus, they are more encouraged to take AP and IB course work as a high schooler.

Walking out of high school with college credit already in your pocket will save money on college tuition.

That's great for high school students. What about those that are younger?

Right wingers love students until they’re college age then they instantly become elitists at indoctrination centers.

Please stick with one narrative. Thanks in advance

That's great for high school students. What about those that are younger?
Local college hosts "classes" and camps for TAG kids during school breaks and summer. This is open to elementary school and middle school kids.

Local college hosts "classes" and camps for TAG kids during school breaks and summer. This is open to elementary school and middle school kids.

Who pays for these college courses?

Have you effectively privatized advanced schooling for k-12?

Because that is what I said this was from the jump. Bean counters using race warriors as cover to cut their costs.

On one hand we hate schools and think they're indoctrination centers while on the other hand we are mad at "gifted programs continuing to be tore down"

{<huh}
Gotta bitch about and blame the left and minorities for something in the war room.

You mean why is a country with a population of 5.5M causing less waves than a country of 320M people {<hhh]

Scandinavian countries have great output in a lot of spheres when you factor in population i.e. per capita

Yes. But it must be said that Americans were contributing great technological discoveries and setting political and social precedents when it was still a colony and a brand new country. That was long before becoming the world's largest economy or a superpower and without nearly this large of a population.

I get your point. I hope you understand mine. Showing up and talking about how all of Finland's students are gifted, or a huge percentage are, has little to do with this topic. And isn't really reflected in it's achievements.

Only read the first page, but Lol at comparing Finland, which is one of the least diverse, industrialized countries with like 97% of the population being Finnish or Swedeish.

If anything, saying they have very high educational merits shows how a homogeneous classroom helps.

That, and/or it shows a severe lack of critical thinking and perhaps indicates that their educational system and way they measure it is lacking. Perhaps they need gifted programs

Derp

Most of the country actually speaks russian as second language ,not swedish nowadays

Just random info lol

In fairness you could say that about a whole lot of regions in America that are a lot bigger population-wise than Finland. What has 90% of America outside of its hotbeds for innovations accomplished?

Anyway, yeah, we've got some spectacularly dumb people here who've been sheltered by living in one of the safest and most homogeneous countries in the world.

It seems like no matter how many random SJW women get raped and decapitated by their "Muhammed", there will always be more. One death cult meeting another.

If i could say what i think about that girl i would probably get banned

Yes. But it must be said that Americans were contributing great technological discoveries and setting political and social precedents when it was still a colony and a brand new country. That was long before becoming the world's largest economy or a superpower and without nearly this large of a population.

I get your point. I hope you understand mine. Showing up and talking about how all of Finland's students are gifted, or a huge percentage are, has little to do with this topic. And isn't really reflected in it's achievements.

You're basing that off your subjective impressions. Fact is the US ranks 8th in innovation, behind guess who... Finland. You only feel the illusion the US is great at innovation because it's fucking large country with a population equaling the entire population of West Europe.

You're basing that off your subjective impressions. Fact is the US ranks 8th in innovation, behind guess who... Finland. You only feel the illusion the US is great at innovation because it's fucking large country with a population equaling the entire population of West Europe.

No need to respond to this. Sad.

I guess this like countries that need to feel great because the UN put them on some list. The kind of lists that put the US at the top of worst nations for women.

Last edited:
If i could say what i think about that girl i would probably get banned

They are a dime a dozen in every Western and European nation.

A promiscuous girl dates the wrong kind of men, the majority of whom are white and it doesn't work out like she wants. She somehow imagines it's due to race or whatever and not her and the type of men she gets involved with. Then they date the same type of man from a different race, religion or nationality. They get sanctimonious about it and demean men from their own race or religion. Then surprise, it doesn't work out with this new man either. And in certain cases it ends up like this when she tries to end it.

They are a dime a dozen in every Western and European nation.

A promiscuous girl dates the wrong kind of men, the majority of whom are white and it doesn't work out like she wants. She somehow imagines it's due to race or whatever and not her and the type of men she gets involved with. Then they date the same type of man from a different race, religion or nationality. They get sanctimonious about it and demean men from their own race or religion. Then surprise, it doesn't work out with this new man either. And in certain cases it ends up like this when she tries to end it.

its small town syndrome,i think

place she was from is small so guess this guy looked exotic or some shit,also she probably had little exposure to other cultures due to living in a small place.

fuck western part of the country,never liked that side

The GATE and Seminar programs were legit in San Diego when I was in them

Finland wouldn't exist without us American bastards. You're welcome.

would the adults within the story be willing to host Talented and Gifted programs at their schools if they were run like sports teams?

- district employees funded by taxpayers (athletic directors, coaches, use of school buses).
- supplemented by boosters and corporate donations?

No need to respond to this. Sad.

I guess this like countries that need to feel great because the UN put them on some list. The kind of lists that put the US at the top of worst nations for women.

The innovation index is jointly created by The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and the national Association of Manufacturers (NAM), based in Washington.
They weren't put on a list by 'the UN', embarassing.
This is what science is, you gather data and come to conclusions, whether you like them or not. You don't just assume your patriotic wet dreams are true based on no facts whatsoever.

Back