[GIFs] Which HW's would you like to see BACK in the UFC?

Brock

Random Thought , did you know Brock didn't let Antonio Inoki slap him ? That could have given him the good luck needed for future endeavors :p

4KYefru.gif
I dont blame him. Those wernt slaps. God knows how much those PUNCHES made Machidas chin weaker in the long run. Brock would have destroyed him (Or turtle up into a shell) if he tried that stupid shit.

I dont blame him. Those wernt slaps. God knows how much those PUNCHES made Machidas chin weaker in the long run. Brock would have destroyed him (Or turtle up into a shell) if he tried that stupid shit.

Pretty sure Inoki is pulling punches , The man is big trained life long martial artist , if he wanted to he could hurt people with his shots

Pretty sure Inoki is pulling punches , The man is big trained life long martial artist , if he wanted to he could hurt people with his shots

naw look at the gif. he looks disapointed in himself for not getting the Ko

Remember Carwin tweeting when there was a rumor of Brock coming back, so maybe he could do it? But sure I would like to see more Brock, Carwin and that Kharitonov guy.

All these guys are just too shot. Carwin is having all sorts of physical problems. Lesnar had trouble getting hit in the face and I don't see any credible HW having trouble with him now. Kongo had a full career and it ended in multiple KO losses, so it's not like he had a question mark over his head.

Back