[GIFs] Which HW's would you like to see BACK in the UFC?

Bas Rutten..undefeated and left as a champ

I always wanted to see Ricco Rodriguez back in the UFC, he was on a 12 fight win streak back in 2011 at the age of 34/35 but never called back. Then he lost his next 7 out of 8 fights so there goes that haha. Maybe old beef with the UFC?

Barry

KONGO.gif.pagespeed.ce_.9GD4gsSbYO.gif

Pat_Barry_vs._Zack_Mwekassa_2.gif

Lavar+Johnson+Beats+Up+Pat+Barry+-+UFC+on+Fox+3.gif

UFC161-PatBarryXShawnJordan-400-sg.gif

be interesting to compare the 'fight' earnings when set against the highest paid MMA fighters across the board - according to one site it was Overeem this year and Rashad last year (both just breaching the 1 mil mark)

I would like to see Carwin with a decent gas tank which may be impossible b/c of his size. But the guy had true KO power and an iron chin to boot. He didn't have one boring fight in the UFC.

Brock

Random Thought , did you know Brock didn't let Antonio Inoki slap him ? That could have given him the good luck needed for future endeavors :p

4KYefru.gif

Can you explain the circumstances in that gif? Reason behind the slaps? Is that young boy Machida?

On the topic, I'd love to see more Fedor.

Can you explain the circumstances in that gif? Reason behind the slaps? Is that young boy Machida?

On the topic, I'd love to see more Fedor.

Machida used to be Managed by Inoki. Inoki slaps have become part of his legend as a good luck for people it is considered an honor. Brock Lesnar famously declined to be slapped , which was seen as an afront

all except Kongo.The guy hasnt really generated much excitement despite being in the ufc forever.

Machida used to be Managed by Inoki. Inoki slaps have become part of his legend as a good luck for people it is considered an honor. Brock Lesnar famously declined to be slapped , which was seen as an afront

Interesting, thanks for the flashback. Machida took it proudly :D, Brock should've joined the fun.

Interesting, thanks for the flashback. Machida took it proudly :D, Brock should've joined the fun.

Yeah a proud guy like Brock should have been a good sport about it , but guess getting slapped in the Face didn't sit kindly with him

Cheick Kongo is a great striker and always beats the shit out of midtier guys, he's a great gatekeeper and has the craziest comeback in mma history.
2.gif

fcl4ckonkopbar.gif

dude did almost KO cain velasquez too back in 2009. he's always fun to watch, even when he does lose
would love to see kongo beat up schaub or someone lol

Sergei Kharitonov
Dude is an animal. Probably has the best boxing at HW (up there with stipe, JDS,hunt, arlovski for sure) and is still only 34. Problem is money though
11.gif

giphy.gif

those would be my top 2 since i know carwin and brock is unlikely to happen

Back