Media (GIFS)Top 5 worst knockouts of all time (updated)

Travis Fulton slams some skinny TaeKwanDo guy.. The guy was OK though...just had the winds knocked out of him apparently. But he screamed like he broke his back.

He had more than the wind knocked out of him if he was carried out on a stretcher

and many many more

CheeryBlackAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

Edit: damn looking back this was 10x worse than masvidal, was punching a ko’d wandi while the ref was trying to push him off

When you contextualize their history, is fair.

He had more than the wind knocked out of him if he was carried out on a stretcher

You are right. It seemed he had some back injury but fully recovered. He never fought again though.

I always thought Robbie had some worst KO's.

giphy.gif

Insert Sherbro's MS Paint of this and the grim reaper standing behind Melvin.

SerpentineLawfulAnteater-size_restricted.gif
Robbie tried to kill Frank trigg. Find that gif

Robbie tried to kill Frank trigg. Find that gif

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I was at that fight. He nearly did. Should've heard the thuds when Robbie was teeing off on him. Later that night, old Twinkle toes had to go to the hospital. Massive concussion and blood in his lungs. He got what he deserved for being a wife beater and all.

War Robbie.

6 pages and nobody posted this?

Wasn't Fujita in some kind of coma after this fight?

s8WYrc-LPB6Txoo_VhxLNmgWtYff7H0zaWB9J7F0p1s.gif

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Absolutely brutal. I’m surprised Anderson’s leg didn’t fall off with him screaming in such pain and quitting from a single leg kick

New fan detected

Been here for 3 years been watching for 12. I don't feel the need to make my threads water tight to scrutiny - the whole point is that people are encouraged to reply and interact. Maybe you should have contributed something to the thread? I'm sure you scrolled down and looked at everything everyone else made an effort to post.

I don't see why this should be some kind of insult, we were all new fans at one point. Also shouldn't we be encouraging new people to get into the sport we love? If anything you should impart some of your extensive mma knowledge on "noobs," teaching them instead of taking that opportunity to try and shit on them. I just don't get it.

didnt look through the thread but Weidman/Munoz is absolutely terrible.

I don't see why this should be some kind of insult, we were all new fans at one point. Also shouldn't we be encouraging new people to get into the sport we love? If anything you should impart some of your extensive mma knowledge on "noobs," teaching them instead of taking that opportunity to try and shit on them. I just don't get it.

I was merely teasing T.S

I hespetch all real MMA fans

1. Masvidal with one of the scariest KO's I've ever witnessed

tenor.gif

2. Romero flying knees Weidman

ImpressionableObedientDairycow-size_restricted.gif

3. Mcgregor flatlines Aldo

giphy.gif

4. Smith turns Shogun into a living death

ScrawnySnappyDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

5. Mir bomb on Duffee

giphy.gif

If you disagree with my list then post yours, champ. Please include videos or gifs with your replies​

Don't agree with all of them but enjoy these threads. Hendo haymaker not on list? Brah!

Back