Gifs that show your favorite fighter's physical prime

It skimmed the top of Fedor's head (around the forehead area, the best place to get hit in the head) and he didn't get all of it. He also didn't land flush on Waterman, but his foot hit Waterman's temple, plus he landed two more strikes that hurt Waterman after that. Someone also said that he landed a "similar kick" on Wanderlei..... Either you people are so glued to Fedor's nuts that it makes you stupid or you just don't understand fighting. Probably both. Not every kick is the same just because it's thrown by the same guy.

Sounds like you are trying to hard.

Nobody said he hit Fedor with a perfectly landed kick. You are so insecure...

You are naive about the history of mma and peds.
She was the best by far before Ronda and then came Ronda who's also murdering everyone. I want to see it.
It's Ronda and cyborg then 20 notches below are the other girls of 135 ,45.

Rousey fans are so emotionally invested in her they don't want to see her fight the only challenge for her. It's pretty bizarre.

I'm well aware of the history of MMA and PED's, and I get told this same shit by the fans who don't care about PED's. I actually do want to see the fight. I personally believe Ronda smushes Roidberg at any weight. I have no interest in seeing them fight in a tent, and it's obvious nobody's gonna just let Cyborg, who has zero leverage in a any way, dictate the terms like she's the boss. Some people wanna see Ronda lose so much that they'll put their faith in the Bob Sapp of WMMA to do so. Strange bedfellows, but then again, desperation is an ugly color and makes fans do funny things.

Its def not young Nog but his fight with Couture is underrated. Couture was still seen as a top p4p fighter in the world at that time and Nog dominated him everywhere. Out boxed him and had some great sweeps.

I agree that this fight is very underrated, Big Nog's last great performance, but Randy was not seen as a top P4P fighter back then, it was late 2009 and he had just lost to Brock Lesnar who was still considered a n00b in MMA
(1-1 in the UFC... but Brock still had a monstrous weight advantage though).

muzn6b.gif

The beard on Fedor was unbelievable.

He took a bunch of CCs hard kicks and punches.

He took a few hard ones to the body and hasn't slowed down at all. Looking at you Herring, Magomedov, Cormier, Mendez...

One of the slickest things I've ever seen.

It is, but I can't but wonder what would have happened had Forrest used one hand 2x in a row like Weidman did:)

But yeah, still awesome. Epic.

Back