Gifs that show your favorite fighter's physical prime

Fedor with a fuck you to one of MMA's top weapons of all time - Crocops LHK

LHK2.gif

Oh please, it skimmed him. Barely even landed.

Darn, prime Fedor had cat-like reflexes. And that was in reaction to a prime Crocop middle-kick, if that wasn't already impressive enough.

Igor was also a best back in the days.
(At first sight I thought it was some random dude fighting Warpath :redface: )

Healthy handed HW Igor was a monster.

[YT]watch?v=aRnovrOR2Yw[/YT] 1:20 on...

It skimmed the top of Fedor's head (around the forehead area, the best place to get hit in the head) and he didn't get all of it. He also didn't land flush on Waterman, but his foot hit Waterman's temple, plus he landed two more strikes that hurt Waterman after that. Someone also said that he landed a "similar kick" on Wanderlei..... Either you people are so glued to Fedor's nuts that it makes you stupid or you just don't understand fighting. Probably both. Not every kick is the same just because it's thrown by the same guy.

Bitches about shitty athletes. Demands to sign a roid cheat with no weight class and no competition. Sherdog.

You are naive about the history of mma and peds.
She was the best by far before Ronda and then came Ronda who's also murdering everyone. I want to see it.
It's Ronda and cyborg then 20 notches below are the other girls of 135 ,45.

Rousey fans are so emotionally invested in her they don't want to see her fight the only challenge for her. It's pretty bizarre.

Poor gif choice.

Fedor usually did a good job blocking his kicks but not that one. An inch or two lower and it's lights out for Fedor.

My favorite is how he checked that first middle kick CC threw in the first minute of the fight. You just knew Fedor had him.

Legends

Agree ... that looked more like CroCop just flat out ... missed.

I will post as soon as Jones an ronda hit their prime

Wanna know what sucks about being a Nogueira fan? The only gifs of young Big Nog that exist are with him getting manhandled by Fedor or getting powerbombed by Sapp.

Its def not young Nog but his fight with Couture is underrated. Couture was still seen as a top p4p fighter in the world at that time and Nog dominated him everywhere. Out boxed him and had some great sweeps.

this is it, tho wandy aint my fave.

I think that gif is from 2006 after Wanderlei put on weight for the OWGP, IMO Wanderlei's prime ended when he put on that extra muscle mass.

I think Wanderlei's prime is more like 2001-till the Hunt fight where he took a lot of damage and then was on a slow decline till the back to back KOs which sped up his decline.

Back