GIFs of the Nutshot (Danho/Omielanczuk)

Negative Zero

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DEDGv1U.gif

and

2Bgdmxa.gif

It wasnt a nut shot at all, more of a bladder shot.

Maybe the shock traveled down but it was nothing he couldnt recover from.

looks like a couple fatties swinging for the fences

also, that was no nut shot. that fighter faking it was should have any earnings taken and be banned for life

Why didn't this qualify as a NC?

I thought fouls that pervent a fighter from continuing get declared this.

Why didn't this qualify as a NC?

I thought fouls that pervent a fighter from continuing get declared this.
I'm pretty sure that's only if it happens in the first or second round. If two rounds are completed it goes to the partial scorecards.

Coulda pinched something...

Punched in the bush...really though that dude probably has enough power to hurt your balls by punching your knee..

So if you're ahead on the scorecards you can just nutshot them on "accident" so they don't finish you in the third.

Interesting. I really can't remember any other technical decisions.
I can't recall seeing one in the UFC before, they're pretty rare. It's a pretty uncommon set of circumstances, accidental fight ending foul in round 3 or later. It's more common to see a DQ that late in the fight cuz one guy has committed several fouls before the fight ending infraction.

So if you're ahead on the scorecards you can just nutshot them on "accident" so they don't finish you in the third.
That would be a super risky move. No guarantee it actually stops the fight, possible automatic point deduction, DQ if it does the stop the fight and the ref deems it intentional, and betting on the shitty judging with fewer rounds to potentially go in your favor.

Back