[GIFS] Jon Jones is the most complete fighter in the world

more like most physically gifted fighter right now
So the most physically gifted fighter is a guy that can't even dunk? Got it.

no side kicks to the knee?
Here u go buddy:

joneslowsidekick3.jpg

Now let the butthurt flow through you
It's hard for me to like a guy who punches like a woman. Then says he can beat klit broz
Yet said guy would make the Klit bros tap out to strikes in a real fight

It's hard for me to like a guy who punches like a woman. Then says he can beat klit broz

U kno whats funny he never mentioned the klitchkos after the Gus fight lol............

Hes def not the most complete fighter. GSP, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, Barao and Weidman are all more complete than him.

Funny to see how the love for Jones turned around in that time period.

However he's far from the most well rounded, his hands suck, as displayed in the Gus fight. Both GSP and Aldo is over all better fighters. Mighty Mouse as well.

I think Barao is better, mainly because he keeps looking better while jones seems to be declining.

I'm going to agree at the moment yes. If GSP weren't in a semi-retired state I'd say George is.

I do think Jones' reach and height allow him to do more than the fighters he has to face. I truly believe that. Just like George was able to do more at WW before the division's size caught up and past him. With Jones' outlandish reach I don't believe this will ever be the case. That said, the first fighter who had very comparable dimensions to Jones was Gustafsson and the result was a very close decision for Jon.

He's pretty awesome... but he's also a huge LHW. I honestly don't care if Gus or him win because it's two cruiserweights pretending to be 205lbs.

I'm NOT saying Jones isn't a crazy-good talent. But look at him on top of 230lbs-Sonnen and Machida.... they practically vanish under him. It's not just him being tall. He cuts like a boss. And as impressive as it is... it irks me that guys do it.

*also, his punching is NOT good.

this,and he trhow alot of flashy stuff without set up and are predictable,i mean he is a good striker for mma but the majority of that is thanks to him beign much taller than his opponents,not for his technique

you forgot finger in the eyes,one of his best counterstrike technique

Cain has better wrestling, cardio, ground and pound, striking and probably bjj. Next

Great post. The one thing I disagreed with was when you said he tried to have a kickboxing match with Gus. He actually tried to take him down a lot but just couldn't. He did very well on the feet against Gus but it wasn't by choice..

Back