[GIFS] Jon Jones is the most complete fighter in the world

Jones has done more at a younger age? He hasn't done shit compared to gsp till he starts fighting in his real weight class. I would not be impressed if gsp cheated to make 155 thus I am not impresses that Jones has cheating chicken legs without giving up any strength and is able to make 205

Yes he has look it up.

Jones has done more at a younger age? He hasn't done shit compared to gsp till he starts fighting in his real weight class. I would not be impressed if gsp cheated to make 155 thus I am not impresses that Jones has cheating chicken legs without giving up any strength and is able to make 205

Well said. Jonathan at HW would get WORKED. Fights a bunch of 185ers, and people drool all over him.

It's still St. Pierre, imo, but, Jonny Boy is pretty damn great in his own right.

I agree. GSP has fought a lot of well rounded fighters. Not a popular opinion but the Jones size will always be a factor, he uses it so well.

You're high. Don't post bullshit made up #s. Sonnen weighed 211 for that fight and jones was 217. Kindly stfu. Jones weighed 204.5 yesterday, officially making him a LHW. Take your ignorant statements and sit on them.

Why do people get SO SHOOK when people say, Jonathan is actually more a HW than a LHW? A HW fighting a bunch of 185ers=GOAT!

Jonathan should just fight at HW. Why not give it a go?

In 3.....2.......1.... "If he can make 205, then he is a LHW".

Well said. Jonathan at HW would get WORKED. Fights a bunch of 185ers, and people drool all over him.

Yeah like Rampage, Shogun, Evans/Machida. He embarrassed all of them but it is not fair because they were all LW's right?

Actually I pointed it out a few times. I mean, I fight a lost cause because I think these men need to stop ALL cutting weight, and just fight at their appropriate weights. We're all being cheated as fans since Ando/Sonnen/Marquardt/Weidman should all be LHW when in camp shape before cuts. Meanwhile, Davis/Jones/Gus/Tex/Bader are all Cruiserweight but fear the heavies.

It's obnoxious and fights like Tex vs Bader show what happens to guys who cut hard. Tex looked bad due to a bad cut.

Wish they'd go back to Pride FC weight classes.

jonjones_crop_north.jpg

That's a dehydrated man.

Yeah because the size difference between a 240 jds is and a 220 JJ is negligible... 5lbs diff between jones and Sonnen on fight night and if I'm not mistaken vitor was heavier than jones.

If you're gonna be an ignorant hater don't post in a jones appreciation thread and ruin. Make your own.

Jon Jones may go down as the GOAT. He's already extremely good and he's still young. Plus, his best attribute, his reach, won't degrade with age like speed, reflexes, stamina, or strength that other fighters rely on.

Jones will annihilate Gus and than Glover.

You're high. Don't post bullshit made up #s. Sonnen weighed 211 for that fight and jones was 217. Kindly stfu. Jones weighed 204.5 yesterday, officially making him a LHW. Take your ignorant statements and sit on them.

Oh, hey there dummy. Chael himself talked about his weight being 230 before beginning to go through the cuts in camp (yes, that includes the intensive camp workouts). Jon Jones stated 225 to 230 in interviews as well.

Sooooooooooooo....
Nate-Diaz.png

Yeah like Rampage, Shogun, Evans/Machida. He embarrassed all of them but it is not fair because they were all LW's right?

Over the hill Rampage, busted knee's Shogun, couldn't finish Rashad, and beat Machida who is basically going down to 185 where he belongs.

His last opponents were 185er in Vitor and Chael.

Jonathan Jones=GOAT.

Imagine Jones with all his talent, but with the charisma and personality like Phil Davies or Pat Barry

Haha GSP fans need to read the title again it says most complete "fighter" not competitor, combatant or athlete. GSP has better wrestling Bones is better everywhere else, also the size thing is a moot point since all the champs are huge for their divisions except Cain and Mighty Mouse. After Jones I'd say Aldo is the second most complete fighter then St Pierre.

Besides poor sub defense and lack of KO power there's really not much Jones isn't the best at. He's 6 foot 4 and has an 85 inch reach amazing Fighter IQ which enables him to use it correctly and gives him room to utilize Muay Thai to it's fullest extent with kicks and elbows. His reach also enables him almost impossible to take down and his superb wrestling combined with the short distance he must close makes it extremely easy for him to take others down. He's also got a diverse sub game.

Even if you think Jones isn't the best fighter ever for whatever reason you can't deny he's the most talented one.

He might be the most well rounded fighter, cutting tones of weight to fight smaller guys than him under a strict rules system, far away from the best fighter in the world.

Over the hill Rampage, busted knee's Shogun, couldn't finish Rashad, and beat Machida who is basically going down to 185 where he belongs.

His last opponents were 185er in Vitor and Chael.

Jonathan Jones=GOAT.

lol!!!

Great thread. He showcases all the skills a UFC fighter could possess, maybe with the exception of punching KO power (though he did drop Machida, and has been working on his technique), but that could change. Extremely well rounded, and always exciting to watch.

He's pretty awesome... but he's also a huge LHW. I honestly don't care if Gus or him win because it's two cruiserweights pretending to be 205lbs.

I'm NOT saying Jones isn't a crazy-good talent. But look at him on top of 230lbs-Sonnen and Machida.... they practically vanish under him. It's not just him being tall. He cuts like a boss. And as impressive as it is... it irks me that guys do it.

*also, his punching is NOT good.

He weighs 205 at weigh-ins. I just don't understand when people say things like what you just said. First off, there's no cruiser weight division. Second, he's a LHW. What about that don't you get?

Look, the worst fight I ever watched was JJ/Shogun. I can't even watch these gifs. Shogun is above and beyond my favorite fighter, always will be, but he got beat by a LHW.

JJ is a LHW. He's nothing else.

He weighs 205 at weigh-ins. I just don't understand when people say things like what you just said. First off, there's no cruiser weight division. Second, he's a LHW. What about that don't you get?

Look, the worst fight I ever watched was JJ/Shogun. I can't even watch these gifs. Shogun is above and beyond my favorite fighter, always will be, but he got beat by a LHW.

JJ is a LHW. He's nothing else.

Come on man..He makes 205 but should be fighting at HW! Everyone knows that Cain and JDS can both make 205 and Jones is just hiding at LHW.

They're all the same size but for some reason Jones is the only one who makes 205 easily.

The only times I feel it appropriate to complain about a fighter's weight class is if they either consistently miss weight (i.e. Rumble in the Bronx) or if it begins to hinder performance. If the fighter steps on the scale and makes weight, then performs in the octagon, who gives a shit what weight they fight at?

Oh, hey there dummy. Chael himself talked about his weight being 230 before beginning to go through the cuts in camp (yes, that includes the intensive camp workouts). Jon Jones stated 225 to 230 in interviews as well.

Sooooooooooooo....
Nate-Diaz.png

Source then, blind nut hugging Retard

Back