[GIFS]Bar none best boxer in the sport(Alexander Gustafsson)

SCIRCA

King of Kings
@purple
Reaction score
2df4816a7ad1c0f77cacf5464d92c06d.gif

slip jab,counter left hook

560ed74019d7cc64aa7406a09e016981.gif

counters leg kick to left hook, then throws a jab, uppercut

2b570d31f7e53bead1b43242d434926e.gif

most impressive one, slips right straight, counters with right body shot, right hook and right uppercut.

I bet most of you missed seeing him slip the right hand in the 3rd gif xD. Almost missed the body shot in the last gif as well. Damn I got good eyes lol.

Last edited:
So good , can't wait to see his next fight!!!

I know he really extremely looked great against Jones, better than anyone I've ever seen before.

But, Mousasi might have better boxing skills than Gustaffason. I wanna see that fight. I feel that both of them might end up trying to take the other guy down though.

Honestly, you think that's a strong case for Gus being the best boxer in the sport?

Mad respect for Gus, I have to admit I underestimated him vs. Jones, he is the real deal.
I can't wait to watch him fight again (especially a rematch vs. Jones).

I respectfully disagree with you though (about him being the best boxer in the sport).

Better boxing than Anderson Silva though. Whom I think is just a meh boxer.

Wineland counters leg kicks better. you didn't even see the right in the last gif, you're just repeating Rogan.

I know he really extremely looked great against Jones, better than anyone I've ever seen before.

But, Mousasi might have better boxing skills than Gustaffason. I wanna see that fight. I feel that both of them might end up trying to take the other guy down though.

I like Mousasi, I don't think he's as good of a boxer as him, not even close to be honest.

Wineland counters leg kicks better. you didn't even see the right in the last gif, you're just repeating Rogan.

Whats your point, the right landed, the gifsoup isnt the best place to make gifs.

Are these gifs really jerky for anyone else?

But where was his "power"?

Damn I almost messed up, the third gif, it was a three hit combo, right body shot, right hook, then right uppercut.

lol Almost didn't catch that.

Problem is Gus has pillow hands .. Jds has the best boxing in Mma followed by anderson

Best boxing in the sport? I don't think so. Maybe in the division but those GIFs did not convince me of anything. I think BJ Anderson Cain Vitor and Nate Diaz as well as many others have better boxing than him. I love Gus too

Back