GIF request of Jones pushing a downed DC's head down

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the 4th I think it was when Cormier was taken down and Jones was pushing his head down while walking away. One of the best examples of "big brother putting little brother in place" i've seen it was awesome.

JONES IS SO FUCKING LEGIT

Made DC look like amateur hour

CF5o2j7.gif

Hopefully this doesn't mess DC up too bad. He's still a brilliant fighter, he just isn't on Bones level.

Reminds me of when Jones straight lifted up Rampage by going underneath his legs after the bell.

And then people go "Honestly, why do people dislike Jones? It's because he's black, isn't it?"

That said, Jones won convincingly. No way around that

I do like how he finds these small ways in the heat of the moment, to humiliate his opponents.

And then people go "Honestly, why do people dislike Jones? It's because he's black, isn't it?"

That said, Jones won convincingly. No way around that

Well, when people a lot of fans, who pretend to be livid about trivial shit like this, cream in their pants for the Diaz brothers and every other non-black fighter who acts like a prick 24/7, you tend to wonder.

I do like how he finds these small ways in the heat of the moment, to humiliate his opponents.

Given all of the shit that Cormier talked about Jones and the fact that the origin of the feud was some bad ice breaker joke that Jones tried to make when they met, I'd say that he deserved it and much more.

But DC was supposed to son Jones. Not be a little bro. lol

Given all of the shit that Cormier talked about Jones and the fact that the origin of the feud was some bad ice breaker joke that Jones tried to make when they met, I'd say that he deserved it and much more.

Oh shut up....you sound like a creepy obsessed Jon Jones fan.

Well, when people a lot of fans, who pretend to be livid about trivial shit like this, cream in their pants for the Diaz brothers and every other non-black fighter who acts like a prick 24/7, you tend to wonder.

Are you really trying to put in perspective the fact that the GOAT is dirty as fuck by comparing his antics to the Diaz brothers ?
You can't be serious.
Jones is a dirty fighter, deal with it.

Back