GIF Request: Mousasi's Reversal of Munoz in Mid Air

Anyone have a GIF of the finish? Missed it :/

That was the only really good shot he landed. And that's what I mean by Mousasi's chin. Eventually Mousasi would've landed something similar and it would've been lights out for Machida.

Anyway, Machida's a bad stylistic match-up for Mousasi in a 3 or 5 round fight. I suspect Mousasi will do better against guys who beat Machida.

The best shot Mousasi landed was the upkick. And I'm sure Mousasi would do well against Shogun, but not Jones. He stalks too much.

The best shot Mousasi landed was the upkick. And I'm sure Mousasi would do well against Shogun, but not Jones. He stalks too much.

I don't think Jones would finish Mousasi. And I could see Mousasi roughing him up, even from the bottom.

Cool, but he didn't "shift his weight in mid-air and ended up on top when they hit the mat", he put a stiff arm out to catch himself. Also, didn't end up "on top", just to the side, then got top control.
Still impressive, but not quite so superhuman as advertised.

Why do people even go for slams? There's a canvas there which absorbs most of the impact, and it just increases the chance of creating a scramble and losing your position. I can only guess it's mainly for the judges...

Shades of....

tumblr_m5mvvo3HoY1ry1rm7o1_r2_250.gif

Beautiful job by Moose

Why do people even go for slams? There's a canvas there which absorbs most of the impact, and it just increases the chance of creating a scramble and losing your position. I can only guess it's mainly for the judges...

All that impact...Like landing on a pillow.

Harris-slams-Brance.gif

2duwqx.gif

Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

All that lost position...Such a shame

Holy crap!
Moose's brain just doesn't panic. Everyone else is thinking "This is gonna hurt" Moose just calmly calculates a landing.

Thanks for the GIF Tulian, meant to do that before I commented.

Dem judo hips. Reminds me of Fedor reversing Lindland's throw.

Quinton-Jackson-ve-inan_C4_B1lmaz-ala_C5_9Fa_C4_9F_C4_B1s_C4_B1.gif

He used the ropes though.

If Fedor resting his hand on the rope reversed the throw a second later then God must really love the Emperor.

grabafteleghookpi6.gif

The thumb is clearly up and the hand not grasping the rope well before Lindland begins the throw.

Back