GIF request: Masvidal dodges a huge haymaker from Ellenberger in the middle of his flurry

M Raid K

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I believe it happened after Masvidal knocked Ellenberger down. Ellenberger got up, Masvidal continued to put a beating on him, and casually dodged a hail mary punch that would've rocked less defensively responsible fighters (think of Swanson getting countered and nearly knocked out by Choi).

*sigh* I guess nobody is interested, because JUST BLEED and stuff

Last edited:
The only way I think Cerrone can win this fight is if he comes in too confident. His defense needs to be at his best so he won't get hit by those kicks

it's in here, but not as gif

How s the elevation effect this fight? Masvidal trains at sea level and Cerrone is used to the elevation change. Might make more of a difference if it was a 5 rounder...

Cerrone is an exciting fighter. Why bore this fight with Masvidal who will coast for 15 minutes.

Anyone deserving of being in the UFC would dodge a sloppy, desperate punch like that one.

Masvidal is highly skilled, and underrated. I'm torn in this next fight since I love both guys.

Pawsvidals mitts > Cowboys rd house kicks.

Gamebred via body shot in 2

Lol at girlbred thinking he does damage.

You have to go back to his Kimbo slice days if you wanna see Pillow fists get a legit KO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back