Gif request - Jones head kicks on Gus

electricjw

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
When I watched the fight live and on a replay, it seemed like Gus ate Jones' head kicks just like a jab or hook. They did not slow him down or wobble him, in fact Gus almost always followed it up with a 2-4 punch combo as if the kicks didnt phase him.

So can someone post Jones' head kicks on Gus, like the head kick then a few secs afterwards to see how Gus responds. Thanks Shergods!

Can't wait to see Jones axe kick Gus.

Can't wait to see Jones axe kick Gus.

You think he is going to throw axe kicks at Gus ? I think that would be a bit dangerous.

He did throw an axe kick in the Texiera fight but I dont know if he should do that with Gus who has much better foot movement and fast hands.

I am hoping to see jones using clinch grappling throws and holds along with dirty boxing on the cage mixed with show elbows.

Should be a good fight.

One thing about Jones I really like is he is not afraid to button mash when something is working. Gus took those kicks really well though.

Google-Animated-Gif-Filter.jpg

So this thread stays and my GIF request thread gets relegated to no mans land... intredasting

its close, but I was thinking maybe 1 of the other head kicks, as this was probably his weakest one. But still those are awesome gifs.

2:12 and on:
[YT]GR5aXZCrF6c[/YT]

Gus ate that shit like nothing

Back