**.Gif Request** Gustafsson's spinning elbow

Sedita**

Green Belt
Reaction score
i remember at some moment in the fight he threw one if anybody can get that for me..that'd be great

ThatD-be-great.jpg

i remember at some moment in the fight he threw one if anybody can get that for me..that'd be great

ThatD-be-great.jpg

when in the fight was it? i dont want to rewatch the whole thing

It's rare that something in a fight makes me laugh, but I lol'd at that. Gus is awesome.

Nothing beat these 2 gifs, imo.
End of 4th round...

ibxVVULeoeuCYS.gif

i9KROecEyDF7Z.gif

Kind of dis-spells the notion that JBJ was the only guy taking punishment. I don't think Gus got like that from teeps and baby leg kicks.

Kind of dis-spells the notion that JBJ was the only guy taking punishment. I don't think Gus got like that from teeps and baby leg kicks.

Both guy's cuts were from single strikes

Both guy's cuts were from single strikes

Most "cuts" come from single strikes, what's the point?

The truth is that both these guys showed a tremendous amount of heart and willingness to absorb damage and keep fighting. Neither will have to answer the question as to their ability to fight through pain & injuries after this one.
Kudos to both men, regardless of the decision rendered.

Last edited:
Man, those are good gifs. Really magnify what a grinder of a fight it was. They look like the organic equivalent of a LeMans car somewhere in hour 19 getting a pit service. Good stuff.

It was a good fight, both guys were a mess.

Kind of doesn't when JBJ's face looks like a mask that's falling off.

not really man that was right after the 4th after the big elbow , jbj took a crap load more damage than gus. it impressed the hell outta me watching jones keep throwing despite the damage

Back