Gif request: Cowboy kicking Jury's arse

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I have never had an AV, but after watching that I would like to.

If anyone who has the skills would be so kind as to PM me a gif of Cowboy literally kicking Jury's ass, winding up like he was playing recess kickball and kicking his ass again and again.... my oh my it would make my day to have that as my AV.

PS- I am not all that GIF savvy, so if possible for the gif to be the right size so that it works when I try to upload it..... I would be eternally grateful.

PM Augustus Caesar. He/she is good at it.

Cerrone said they were 'Fuck You' kicks at the presser. lol

SlGqgt1.gif

Cowboy is easily one of my favorite fighters. Dude is just legit. Can't say enough about him.

Love that. Way to have his teammate's back. Albeit, the dream/nightmare is a douche. Impressive nonetheless.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Great screen name BTW.

How do I make this smaller to make it my AV?
(I am going to bed but I might try tomorrow)

* if you imagine the Mike Tyson's punch out sound FX for every time he winds up and kicks it is pretty funny, and that would make an awesome little vid.

-Super Macho Man, specifically when he does that super spin punch.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Great screen name BTW.

How do I make this smaller to make it my AV?
(I am going to bed but I might try tomorrow)

I have no idea.

Oh, and that username was the name of one of my created characters on Undisputed 2009 lol.

I have no idea.

Oh, and that username was the name of one of my created characters on Undisputed 2009 lol.

No worries, I can google it and figure it out I am sure. Thanks for the awesome gif!

Its cool to see his head leading every kick assault.

Much torque. Surprised he didnt break something.

Reminds me of the good old days of soccer kicks. This is the closest we will get folks.

I wish everyone had Cowboy's mentality. He always comes to fight and is literally pissed when the fights aren't exciting.

Miles Jury looked like a straight chump from the opening bell.

Back