GIF of the DC slams

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
ibbHzW91BkB7NA.gif

tumblr_n642czZmh11rofocqo1_500.gif

that is all, in case someone wants to see it again, there were more slams in the fight but haven't found all GIFs yet..

DC will cometh and layeth the Smacketh on Jonathan Dwight Jones, and it will be Glorious.

I didn't like this fight at all since I really like both hendo and DC, and it will be the same when Gus and DC face off, it's bound to happen and damn it sucks, but one must fall.

Edit: added 2nd slam and fuck lol at one point in the GIF hendos body is completely vertical upside down , that's just sick man, and the way he tripped hendo after was pretty sweet and creative

Last edited:
Oh my god that looks brutal ..
I can't even imagine what DC could do to regular men on the streets

that was painful to watch - he threw barnett around like that too, which is nuts

Someone get the DC slam against Soa Palelei. It is his most impressive slam, more impressive than Barnett.

@5:15

After 2nd watch, I think the Barnett slam is still number one. Still impressive though

Last edited:
Someone get the DC slam against Soa Palelei. It is his most impressive slam, more impressive than Barnett.

After 2nd watch, I think the Barnett slam is still number one. Still impressive though

nice, the one around 5:30 is pretty sweet, i really like how he sets up his takedowns w strikes, esp that one two duck under

The thing is slams like that are all show they are not much different than a normal takedown I used to throw and get tossed like that in jr and high school wrestling and I would much rather be tossed than hit, and they have been wrestling their whole lives. Notice dan scrambles right away, a normal take down you would have control of him where as than dan can scramble props to Cormier though didn't get too see the fight but sounds similar to Hugh's trigg 1, a wrestling match among elite wrestlers being dominated by the winner

good stuff, Soa softened the fall a bit with his hand/arm though, that's BTW a recipe for breaking/dislocating your arm Lol.

the Barnett slam was beautiful , the way DC lands in sidecontrol is awesome, but the Hendo slams was just shocking, jawdropping.

Who's got a GIF of the first takedown? That shit was the definition of ragdolled.

The thing is slams like that are all show they are not much different than a normal takedown I used to throw and get tossed like that in jr and high school wrestling and I would much rather be tossed than hit, and they have been wrestling their whole lives. Notice dan scrambles right away, a normal take down you would have control of him where as than dan can scramble props to Cormier though didn't get too see the fight but sounds similar to Hugh's trigg 1, a wrestling match among elite wrestlers being dominated by the winner

All show? come on man, you can break arms and bones on people by slamming them, knock the air out of dudes lungs etc, a hard slam is not like a takedown GTFO lol, your highschool wrestling opponents are not Daniel Cormier.

PS: Fix your signature.

Fucking cartoon slams, lol

Holy crap,it's sad to see Henderson getting humiliated like a little girl.

Hendo almost broke his leg when he fell down.Reminded me of that fat kid being bullied who slammed the skinny boy on the ground and broke his leg.

He can slam anybody. This strenght was more than enough against any HW and he faces LHW now. Scary.

You got tossed like that in high school?

Doubt it. Collegiate wrestling doesn't allow slamming like that. So, I think you're just making shit up.

Lol. Hendo always seems to fall hilariously

You got tossed like that in high school?

Doubt it. Collegiate wrestling doesn't allow slamming like that. So, I think you're just making shit up.

Maybe he was talking about training. There is some truth to that some of those takedowns look more impressive feats of strength than what they actually are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back