Media (gif) JDS throwing an overhand from 10 miles out against Ngannou

look at the way he pops right back up and form your own opinion

he looked 100 percent fine to me - got up and hugged ngannou and just walked away

obviously neither of us can provide “proof” of how he was feeling

watch the ending sequence - your telling me based on your minimum 10 plus years of being involved in this sport that jds appears to be hurt to a point where he couldn’t attempt to defend and just change positions?

he just turtled up basically forcing the ref to stop the fight - the ref had no choice because he refused to improve his position

one thing that hasn’t been discussed so far is that it seems to be that JDS wanted absolutely nothing to do with any more of those leg kicks

watch the ending sequence - your telling me based on your minimum 10 plus years of being involved in this sport that jds appears to be hurt to a point where he couldn’t attempt to defend and just change positions?

he just turtled up basically forcing the ref to stop the fight - the ref had no choice because he refused to improve his position

one thing that hasn’t been discussed so far is that it seems to be that JDS wanted absolutely nothing to do with any more of those leg kicks

If you've watched the sport that long, you should know that it doesn't have to be the biggest shots that are damaging. Junior didn't see that punch coming, and it was Ngannou of all people. Come on bro.

If you've watched the sport that long, you should know that it doesn't have to be the biggest shots that are damaging. Junior didn't see that punch coming, and it was Ngannou of all people. Come on bro.

i’m not saying the shot didn’t damage him - obviously it did

i’m just not sold he was “done” when he decided to just turtle up and force the ref to stop the fight and then just pop up a second later like nothing happen

it being ngannou was entire cause of everything - the leg kicks were doing huge damage so he went for that hail mary once it didn’t land he was screwed

Back