Media (gif) How certain were you that Brock was sauced?

He was on the juice but brock is also built different. The guys been jacked since his teenage years and in his prime certainly would've still been massive if he was natty.

He looked sauced as shit for the Hunt fight, & I’m sure he was for his entire MMA tenure, but his looked noticeably more soft coming into the UFC than he did when he was originally in the WWE

Was crazy that in all his time competeing it was that Hunt fight that was only time he ever popped hot. I have my beleifs on if he did or not, but crazy to think that was the only fight he did pop for.

Just a jacked white boy from Canada. Deal with it. :cool:

All Natty Jacked Minnesota White boy, deal with it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

His big muscles made the UFC big money. Duhh.

There were plenty of people on Sherdog who insisted both Brock & Overeem were never on the sauce, probably 50% of Sherdog actually believed that

AJsjzfG.jpg

There were plenty of people on Sherdog who insisted both Brock & Overeem were never on the sauce, probably 50% of Sherdog actually believed that

Very sad commentary on Sherdog 50-percenters.

Were these the same people that believed Chael the entire time....until he retired and admitted he was full of shit the entire time?

brock1.gif

100%, I mean how did USADA even pass this guy clean?
They didnt, he tested positive against Hunt, but the UFC were smart/dumb enough to get him an exemption so he could fight and results will came up late.

Back