(GIF) GSP’s full riddum on display against Josh Koscheck

What you say is very true, he surely was brave for stepping out of his confort zone, stepping in the spotlights, perfoming, facing challenges in himself and life and all that should indeed be praised... but when comparing to others he doesn't in fact shine at all to me, but sports Always has that aspect of you vs. yourself and indeed he shined on that aspect.

Yeah I agree his highlight reel isn't much to watch compared to other greats. When you watch an Anderson or Fedor reel then watch GSP's it's not that inspiring really but I appreciate you being able to see where I'm coming from and can atleast give him the respect he deserves for that aspect of his accomplishments.

gsp2.gif

gsp1.gif

Josh Kosheck was one of the most decorated amateur wrestlers in mma back in his prime and his explosion on his takedown shots was impressive as fuck.

Georges out wrestled Kos and secured both a single and a double leg takedown on him like the mad man he was.

GSP was a machine in his prime, he was more aggressive pre-serra but post Serra he truly evolved into a machine.

Georges St-Pierre is hands down one of the greatest to ever compete in mma and he is one of the most complete fighters of all time.
<{anton}>{<redford}

Legend in the sport

some of my fav gifs of all time. the guy was from another planet in his prime.

gsp2.gif

gsp1.gif

Josh Kosheck was one of the most decorated amateur wrestlers in mma back in his prime and his explosion on his takedown shots was impressive as fuck.

Georges out wrestled Kos and secured both a single and a double leg takedown on him like the mad man he was.

GSP was a machine in his prime, he was more aggressive pre-serra but post Serra he truly evolved into a machine.

Georges St-Pierre is hands down one of the greatest to ever compete in mma and he is one of the most complete fighters of all time.
Riddum is a Dancer

Riddum of the Night

Riddum Nation

GSP is definitely on the GOATrushmore, not sure about Anderson after pissing hot.
Anderson being hot means nothing. He didn't pop until super late in his career when he was battling tons of injuries. I doubt he was on PEDs before that time. And PEDs don't allow you to do what that guy did. Pure skill.

Back