Media [GIF] Did Michael Johnson Get His Tooth Knocked Out?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
ConsciousQueasyErne-size_restricted.gif

Was that a tooth? That's fucking brutal.

It's sad to hear that Emmett didn't get a bonus from this especially after all he's been through. (Emergency facial surgery after suffering multiple fractures in his fight against Jeremy Stephens.)

Michael Johnson needs to go back to 155. He thought he was gonna drop down to 145 and fight easier competition but the guys at 145 are bad motherfuckers and they're quick. Terrible decision to drop down.

Knocked a solid stream of spit right out of Johnsons's mouth sheesh.
<6><6><6>

Nevermind his tooth, Johnson was probably dehydrated as fuck after getting that much fluids knocked out of him.

Other than that I agree, moving down to 145 has been doing him NO favors.

I heard the spit hasn’t landed yet. Last seen over Florida.

A tooth can sneak past a mouthpiece, although unlikely. Diego knocked Caro’s veneer out....

On my sweet TV I could def make out that that was indeed a bunch of spit

Knocked a solid stream of spit right out of Johnsons's mouth sheesh.
<6><6><6>

Nevermind his tooth, Johnson was probably dehydrated as fuck after getting that much fluids knocked out of him.

Other than that I agree, moving down to 145 has been doing him NO favors.

Yeah he has lost his KO power at 145. He could crack his left hook like a whip at 155. He should go back to 155 and fight some unranked guys before jumping back into the top 10.

ConsciousQueasyErne-size_restricted.gif

Was that a tooth? That's fucking brutal.

It's sad to hear that Emmett didn't get a bonus from this especially after all he's been through. (Emergency facial surgery after suffering multiple fractures in his fight against Jeremy Stephens.)

Michael Johnson needs to go back to 155. He thought he was gonna drop down to 145 and fight easier competition but the guys at 145 are bad motherfuckers and they're quick. Terrible decision to drop down.
If you blow up the gif, you can clearly see it was a huge wad of saliva.

Might be better if some of you guys didn’t rely on watching 240p streams and missing obvious snot/spit on a TV broadcast.

Nah, just a bit of his soul released back to the source

Woah wtf, that is savage as fuck from Emmett, really thought MJ had a chance, but fuck was I wrong.

The thing about Johnson is that he has all the skill and talent in the world but he is mentally quite weak comparedto other elite fighters, he seems to get fazed and rattled by just about anything and you saw that against Diaz and then Khabib.

Jeremy Stephens bringing the real to the expression “I’ll break your fucking face !”

EuphoricIgnorantDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

Just spit I think.
Awesome gif. That’s probably one of them ubiquitous gifs right dere folks. All that torque all 160lbs turned into impact.

If someone would’ve used this as an example when I first took physics it probably would’ve been game changer for me. No not me Mine entailed large boulders on precipices. Real cutting edge shit you know

Back