***GIF*** DHK KO's Erick Silva ***GIF***

1381368598294.jpg

I like the look of both guys going ape together. Seriously considering changing my avatar.

oBeyB45.gif

That was amazing. Was watching the fights with my father and we were talking about how Silva was getting the better of Kim and then blaow! He fell like a sack of popatoes.

Im glad DHK admits that the punch was jus luck. If he woulda said it was all part of the gameplan & he was setting it up I woulda laughed my ass off

So disappointed by Erick's gas and fight overall... you know what DHK does, how could he let it happen? I'm not a fan anymore, just a guy that I still like.

Nobody thought DHK would knock him out what are u talking about.

Silva stated before the fight that he felt no danger in the standup, hence throwing caution to the wind. Dhk came out aggressive as hell walking forward the whole time.

Kim ate a lot of shots too but he ate them and kept coming and finally landing the KO punch. They were both gassing because of the pace but kim kept coming forward.

dhk showin flashes of russow. who knows how far he can carry this.

I attended the event and watching that live was fucking weird, Erick was out for like 10 seconds.

Yeah he was still wobbly when he was getting up and they had to get the stool under him.

It was pretty awesome how quiet you guys got.

Back