'Giblert' has a rival - meet 'Bifgoot' - UFC 193 Promotional Poster

UFC be hiring some ignorant mother fuckers to work on their stuff. Seriously how amateurish is alot of this stuff? everything from mis spelling easy as fuck names that a 1st grader could get right, to things like the piss poor microsoft paint cut-out of mark hunt. and yet they still probably get phat paid to be fuck ups.

UFC be hiring some ignorant mother fuckers to work on their stuff. Seriously how amateurish is alot of this stuff? everything from mis spelling easy as fuck names that a 1st grader could get right, to things like the piss poor microsoft paint cut-out of mark hunt. and yet they still probably get phat paid to be fuck ups.

I just reckon UFC gets dudes off the street now and pays them a 100 bucks to do 'their best'.

UFC = Underpaid Fighters Competing

UFC = Untalented Frauds Computing

I'd buy a reebok kit that says bifgoot on the back. Real talk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, that's a collectors edition of i ever seen one.

To be honest, I'm surprised they even spelled 'Hunt' correct.

I think it was photoshopped. UFC posted that same promo picture on Facebook earlier today and it was spelled correctly.

It's still funny though.

Biff GOAT

rbwc-biff-tannen.jpg

That Butthead Mark Hunt is gonna pay for that Car! If he were smart he better make like a tree and get outta here

Do these people not proofread or what? Especially when the misspelled word is front and center. Pretty funny though I must admit. Can I get a Bifgoot fight kit anywhere?

UFC exporting a lot of jobs to India

Back