Gianni Grippo - NeXT GeN DLR

Did Gianni fuck your girl or something? You seem to be obsessed over him - you've posted this shit in several threads now. Quite frankly it's a bit teen girl stalkerish and creepy.

No, just stating facts, if thats creepy and teen girl stalkerish I guess I'm guilty.

I really don't have a second thought about him until I see his name come up in these threads with some talking about what a great guy he is. I disagree!

He's less and less relevant lately. Much better for me, I prefer to stay positive, check my posts.

http://events.ibjjf.com/sportos/application/sheet/index.php?idevent=217

Went 1-1 this weekend. Lost to eventual 2nd place finisher... Long overdue for blackbelt, I heard he may have gotten it on the podium.

Left Renzo's with 0 notice by facebook on Renzo's bday after 10 years training.

1 reason given was lack of training partners. How are Tonnen and Stevens looking in sport bjj compared to Creonti?

Another more popular reason is he left over his girlfriend Erin Herle, rape apologist extraordinaire. Birds of a feather I guess.

All the best Gianni, you better work hard, karma's a powerful thing to overcome.

I agree that it sucks that he left with 0 notice and on Renzo's birthday.

Your not a Creonti for switching teams for better training. A Creonti is a person who switches teams and talks crap about their past team and specifically teaches how to defeat his old training partners.

http://events.ibjjf.com/sportos/application/sheet/index.php?idevent=217

Went 1-1 this weekend. Lost to eventual 2nd place finisher... Long overdue for blackbelt, I heard he may have gotten it on the podium.

Left Renzo's with 0 notice by facebook on Renzo's bday after 10 years training.

1 reason given was lack of training partners. How are Tonnen and Stevens looking in sport bjj compared to Creonti?

Another more popular reason is he left over his girlfriend Erin Herle, rape apologist extraordinaire. Birds of a feather I guess.

All the best Gianni, you better work hard, karma's a powerful thing to overcome.

i don't know. how much of a loser do you care obsessing over him.

funny thing is, that if you have such an issue with him you must know him personally, and if you do than go fucking talk to him.

no one gives a shit how butthurt you are.

I am really trying hard to work on my De la Riva these days and am interested in the Digital version of this. It is not out yet though.

you dont have to give me your life's story. im mainly referring to a general attitude not something you said.

although you emphasizing the word "business" tells me you're still stuck in a certain mode of thinking. your instructor is a man who needs to eat to live and needs to work to eat. that's all. as someone who's spent a great deal of time with you and shared something as important, personal and yes intimate, as bjj with you he and your other training partners expect some loyalty. or they should. how that loyalty might look will vary. what's childish to me is this expectation you can quit anytime for whatever reason without repercussions because its "your money".

and you don't have to give me your preaching, you condescending twat.

this is not my line, but it applies perfectly here: upon reading your post, i smeared my pony's feces on to my screen, simply so i could compare the two and see which one looked more like horseshit.

get help.

actually she was initially up in arms over it - but I'm gonna assume she got silenced by Luca as she stopped posting about how much she hated that team and L.I.

I guess she was not that upset if she stayed with the job and accepted getting the kybosh on her rants. Her job allows her to be a groupie - so much for integrity.

I agree that it sucks that he left with 0 notice and on Renzo's birthday.

Your not a Creonti for switching teams for better training. A Creonti is a person who switches teams and talks crap about their past team and specifically teaches how to defeat his old training partners.

Well said Sean.

Gianni should have said something in person to Renzo at the very least though. But he is a young guy and should not be judged over this.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and probably was just not mature enough to handle that situation. Still though, he shouldn't be judged for it.

Well said Sean.

Gianni should have said something in person to Renzo at the very least though. But he is a young guy and should not be judged over this.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and probably was just not mature enough to handle that situation. Still though, he shouldn't be judged for it.
How old is he? I thought he was an adult by now.

Would anyone really want to give Renzo bad news?
Though imo I would have moved to Atos if I was switching teams, it's on the west coast, pretty much as far as you can get from an angry Renzo.

Hey everyone, no one has redeemed the free DVD promo code yet. Hurry, the promo code expires 11/18. If you are on the mailing list and did not get an email, check your spam box.

Just ordered it, I have to say, that's a pretty baller promo code. Are they all the same discount % or did I just get lucky for some reason?

Just ordered it, I have to say, that's a pretty baller promo code. Are they all the same discount % or did I just get lucky for some reason?

Nice! Thank you for the order. Yeah all the discounts were different. People were randomly selected to get different levels of discounts. 5 super lucky Digitsu subscribers are going to get it the DVD for free; but as of right now, no one redeemed it yet.

i don't know. how much of a loser do you care obsessing over him.

funny thing is, that if you have such an issue with him you must know him personally, and if you do than go fucking talk to him.

no one gives a shit how butthurt you are.

I think I can make out your post.

I don't know Gianni although I have met and rolled with him at Renzo's probably 3 or 4 years ago.

You're saying Gianni leaving Renzo's after 10 years with 0 notice and not talking to anyone about it is ok, but me bringing it up a couple of times and not getting behind him being a great guy or supporting his products isn't? I should go and talk to him about it? Based on his previous behavior I don't think thats how he likes to handle things.

Well said Sean.

How do you feel about Nick Schultz? Same age, and now aquited of all criminal charges so it's more of a moral question of how you treat people.

Maybe the same applies to him in your eyes, "he is a young guy and should not be judged over this"

How do you feel about Nick Schultz? Same age, and now aquited of all criminal charges so it's more of a moral question of how you treat people.

Maybe the same applies to him in your eyes, "he is a young guy and should not be judged over this"

Retarded posts like equating rape to leaving your longtime bjj school don't belong here. There's a whole Team Llimp Irvin thread for that shit.

You're comparing rape to leaving a Bjj team? Are you serious? Two totally different situations bud. Nice try though. :)

Retarded posts like equating rape to leaving your longtime bjj school don't belong here. There's a whole Team Llimp Irvin thread for that shit.

For whatever reason, Nick was aquitted. I don't know what happened, I wasn't there and haven't seen the video. I would not train with him like I wouldn't train with Gianni. I don't care if you were 20 when you shit on your teammates, excuses and a lack of accountability put us in these positions IMO.

I know many have a different opinion and see this as a 100% individual sport, I don't agree. I think we need to trust and work with each other to improve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back