Gian Villante: "I'm not that good in fighting"

It's kinda sad, dude trained MMA in a well established gym for a few years & still didn't show anything close to having fighting ability even for amateur level. I've seen guys who are 35+ who has better movement in sparring than CM.
I'm pretty sure I could beat up CM Punk easily if I had a fight camp. No joke.

Gian is such a dreamboat.
giphy.gif

It's kinda sad, dude trained MMA in a well established gym for a few years & still didn't show anything close to having fighting ability even for amateur level. I've seen guys who are 35+ who has better movement in sparring than CM.
He was not training at Roufusport
He only showed up when they were filming a promo
Duke even wanted to pull his from the card cause he was scared punk will get killed

Well he is not wrong. I have enjoyed watching some of his fights though. Really good performance vs Beastin 25/8 as well.

He was not training at Roufusport
He only showed up when they were filming a promo
Duke even wanted to pull his from the card cause he was scared punk will get killed
lol More like he was scared the check wouldn’t clear for that scam. Doufus doesn’t give a shit about him.

True, his technique and stamina are awful

Refreshing to see a guy so aware of himself. Will be rooting for him in the future

You need people like Villante around. He’s like a jobber in pro wrestling.

lol More like he was scared the check wouldn’t clear for that scam. Doufus doesn’t give a shit about him.
I don't think he cares about him
But he cares about his gym, and that fool embarrassed Roufusport

It's not a requirement to be a part of UFC nowadays so it's all good.

lmao ... he seems to be a great guy... such a shame that biggoted dickheads are talented as fuck and you have a man like Gian who is a true gentleman.

Back