Gi Sizing Question

mvisit1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Here is the sizing chart for most gis...

Size 2 (A0) 4

A3, you might have to get it tailored down, or it might shrink down a bit too depending on the kimono.

Thanks you, this leads me to my next question...

Which gi to buy? I'm willing to pay top dollar for a great product that won't quit on me for years to come...

What do you think about Sirius? I like the Ultra Lite one with the Lion on the back.

get an A3 i'm 5'6 and 170 and it fits good

if it matters, gameness seems to run a little bigger. i'm 5'9" 170. my old gi was a A4
my gameness A3 was big when new. i washed it in hot water and dried, it shrunk down to the perfect size now.

What kind of gi do you want? A light weight gi, gold weave, double weave, pre-shrunk, shrink to fit, ect ect.

What kind of gi do you want? A light weight gi, gold weave, double weave, pre-shrunk, shrink to fit, ect ect.

Something not too light that it'll rip within a year and not so heavy it feels like a sauna. Something that will stand up to the rigors of hard training and competition. Didn't know they came pre-shrunk or shrink to fit, but I guess that doesn't really matter too me. Oh yeah...and it wouldn't hurt if it looked cool too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back