Gi Sizing Question

Vanguard

White Belt
Reaction score
ok so I'm a newb looking at buying a Bad Boy "Standard single Weave" Gi and I dont know exactly what size to go with I'm 5"11 at 160 Lbs, I didnt want the gi to be to short for my height or to be baggy as hell, any help would be appreciated

A2 5'5

I think the A3 would keep the sleeves comp legal but you might be swimming in it width-wise. For your atypical body type, I'd recommend something like a Padilla & Sons, which is cut a bit narrower and still a really good value. (I normally recommend Fuji but I don't think the cut is right for you.) HTH.

I think the A3 would keep the sleeves comp legal but you might be swimming in it width-wise. For your atypical body type, I'd recommend something like a Padilla & Sons, which is cut a bit narrower and still a really good value. (I normally recommend Fuji but I don't think the cut is right for you.) HTH.

awsome bud, good thing I read this AFTER i ordered a fuji haha. Im the same dimensions as you TS and I went with an A3 to compensate for shrinkage (I think Ill have to shrink fit in anyways). I should be getting it next weekend and I can let you know how the A3 fits if you arent in a hurry to buy lol.

ok so I'm a newb looking at buying a Bad Boy "Standard single Weave" Gi and I dont know exactly what size to go with I'm 5"11 at 160 Lbs, I didnt want the gi to be to short for my height or to be baggy as hell, any help would be appreciated

A2 5'5

Back