Gi Review : Apollo Fight Gear Omega Series Kimono

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by Amave, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Amave

Amave Green Belt

Hey all, well finally got through the holidays and made it out in one piece, haven't been here for a little while due to shopping, training, working and networking, here is my latest gi review , the Omega Series by a small company named Apollo Fight Gear .

I had not heard of them until i saw Meerkatsu mention the company and was contacted by the owner , Mark and i said " sure , why not ? " i must admit i wasn't a huge fan of the style of the gi , but i was actually really surprised at how well the gi fit me.

I have about an average body, nothing too out of the ordinary, except maybe shoulders kind of broad and this thing fit really well.
    [​IMG]
    I am in no way being compensated by the Gi company ( other than being sent a gi, just like every other company ) but this gi has really made it's way into my rotation of gi's.

Anyway enough of my rambling i just wanted to share my latest conquest, the Omega Series Gi by Apollo Fight Gear .

Hope you enjoy :p

http://www.jiujitsusweep.com/articles/apollo-fight-gear-omega-gi-review/