Gi Presale for Tall/Skinny Grapplers

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by TX Fighter, Aug 12, 2015.

1. TX Fighter

TX Fighter Green Belt

Just a heads up - Lanky Fight Gear's presale for a Black or Navy gi is going on now.

I don't have any affiliation with them, and I actually have never owned a gi top from them (have 3 pairs of pants, 2 shirts). However, in my experience, their product is excellent.

I will only wear Lanky gi pants (I own them in blue and white). They fit extremely well (perfectly, in fact), and the quality is excellent. I can't wait to try a full gi, which I have only heard excellent things about.

The owner is responsive to questions and a really nice guy. Also one of the reasons I support them.

I pre-ordered one of each, and they even have sizes for extra tall grapplers (I am 6'6" and 220 lbs, although they have sizing up to 6'8" I believe).

I know there is a gear and equipment section, but there isn't a lot of BJJ stuff posted there, so I am posting here to get most visibility for the BJJ grapplers out there.