Gi Patches Thread

School patch and the SSFGear one at tournament time.

School patch on legs, and maybe another one on the gi.

Yo Gene, when you get a HCK gi?

Looking good Superbeast, what is up with the Aces? Any meaning behind them?

SSF said:
I'll send you a patch.

www.SSFgear.com

Super sweet, be sure and get with me over PM I have moved since the last time you shipped me stuff. Merry christmas indeed :D Does this mean I have to get you something Ron?

My War gi has War Patches and Casca Grossa, My Atama has a Machado patch with the atama flags. My Koral has Casca-Grossa, Rochahina Jiu jitsu fundraiser patch, Carlson Gracie, Sherdog and Gracie Barra.

My Mizuno has the Rickson patches it came with.

I got the playing card patch from the knitting shop my girlfriend works at. I have them for a few silly reasons. I'm a small guy and get stacked a lot, people call me Dec as short form for my first name, I try to come up with new techniques so I can have "an ace up my sleeve"... plus I just liked the look of them. Incidentally, if anyone has a good butterfly guard I have a patch for you.

Superbeast said:
I got the playing card patch from the knitting shop my girlfriend works at. I have them for a few silly reasons. I'm a small guy and get stacked a lot, people call me Dec as short form for my first name, I try to come up with new techniques so I can have "an ace up my sleeve"... plus I just liked the look of them. Incidentally, if anyone has a good butterfly guard I have a patch for you.
Heh my butterfly is pretty good if you get my drift...

Nifty. It's a butterfly patch made in the same style as my card patch, I'd put it on my own gi pants but my butterfly guard is kind of sucky.

Superbeast said:
Nifty. It's a butterfly patch made in the same style as my card patch, I'd put it on my own gi pants but my butterfly guard is kind of sucky.
So can we get something arranged here?

I'll get it tomorrow, send you a scan of it and if you still want it I'll mail it to you after Christmas, you can PM me your address at your leisure.

Superbeast- those playing card patches rule! Butterfly is my game:) Doubt I'd like a butterfly patch though.

my tournament gi has... one pro gear patch, 3 team patches (one on back, one on front, and one on pant), and 2 mkimono patches because luciana is soo nice to me

6 total, i would never add other crap such as a tapout or OTM patch or anything else unless i know the people personally, (i know the jiujitsuprogear owner, so i advertise him)

Some websites charge $15-20 for a patch...we should get them for free, we are actually paying to advertise, what a dumb math...

If you guys want to make custom patches, Sam at nhbgear.com will screen them for you at great prices with no minimums. This isn't a plug, I don't work for them but I did get hooked up with some cool patches.

Me personally, I like patches. My favorite patch is a fokai patch Rich sent me.

When I used to roll gi back home, there was a guy with a lot of patches on his gi. He was really easy to grab onto...

Back