Ghost Prank Fail

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I can't if the driver is scared or they just said fuck these assholes.

What a moron. Jumping out in front of a moving car like that. Not that I want anyone to be hurt, but man, he had that coming.

Stupid ass.

Not too many other results can come out of jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

Fake and gay

Fake and gay

I could why you might think its fake cause there are some many fake videos out there but i can't understand what they are saying. So i can't call it.

I could why you might think its fake cause there are some many fake videos out there but whats gay about it.

Lol it's just a response that's given to a lot of these prank vids. It did look fake to me though. The quick cut to the guy sprawled out with a little puddle of blood next to him seemed staged.

Lol it's just a response that's given to a lot of these prank vids. It did look fake to me though. The quick cut to the guy sprawled out with a little puddle of blood next to him seemed staged.

And i realized that and edited. I thought you might were talking about the sheets at first for some reason but a little to early in the morning for me.

I could why you might think its fake cause there are some many fake videos out there but i can't understand what they are saying. So i can't call it.

This is what they said "Oh Mother fucker hit him, Mother's **** hit him. Wait wait wait, shit. Oh man, the blood is on the road everywhere. Pick him up, another car is coming from back there, pick him up car is coming from back there"

I don't really know if it's fake.

Last edited:
Back