Ghost pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the only thing I have that comes close happened about 5-6 years ago. My friend and I were working as cable techs that travel around to hotels and install the PPV movie systems. We were at the staten Island Hotel and had been working there for about a week. One day we finished up and went out to eat and then back to our room to get hell fried and play some N64 (mariokart rocks) it was about midnight and we were completely baked talking about UFO's and ghosts and crazy shit like that when the phone rang
I hesitantly answered as its not fun to talk on the phone when your that high and the only people that know where you are are the front desk and your boss. Ofcourse it was the front desk. They said that people on the 14th floor were complaining about the noise from below, we had been working on the 13th floor because they were renovating it and there wasn't anyone staying on it. I said we'de go check it out and headed down to the elevator.
When we got off on to the floor, we both were totally freaked out, every door was open and the TVs were on the same channel at a very loud volume. We had turned off the TVs before we finished and couldn't figure out why they were back on. We both were a bit nervouse but figured we would just turn them off and go back to our room. I told my friend to go down that way and I'de go this way and we would meet up when done. It was completely eerie and I was honestly stiff as a bored as I headed down the hall. But just then something clicked, this was possibly the best oppurtunity for me to pull off the biggest scare in the history of me and my friends.
So I wait until I see my friend go into a room and run down past the room he's in ducking in to a room a few doors down. I crawl into the bathroom right by the door and wait in the dark barely containing my fear/excitment. Finally he comes in and quickly heads to the TV, he turns it off and turns to exit. Just as he passes by me I grab his ankle and say in the deepest demonic voice "I MUST KILL YOU"!!!!
I shit you not, he jumped up kicking and screaming like a little girl and ran down the hall screaming my name. I came out of the room laughing my ass off, I was dying, rolling on the floor. When he realized it was me he was so pissed, he tried to kick my ass but he doesn't train and is much smaller than me. He eventually just went back to the room and didn't talk to me the rest of the night.

I know its not a Ghost story, but some of you may get a kick out of it.

I loled my ass off.

Fuck, I was trying to post a googlemaps link to the amityville house. 112 Ocean st for anyone who can do it.

some from ghoststudy.com judge for yourself.

Ghost Gallery!

GHOST SAYS TO QUIT SHARING!
My coworker took this picture of her cat in the front room. The TV was obviously turned OFF. Someone noticed the ghoulish figure in the TV screen on the picture once the photo was developed. The figure is holding a sign that reads "you are staring". There used to be strange happenings in her house, like shadow figures seen, but no activity recently. The figure is seen on the negative! I was given permission by my coworker to scan the print and post it. I also took a picture of the picture with my digital camera because the quality seemed better for detail. I will post all pictures

ghost_imagez10018.jpg

ghost_imagez10019.jpg

BOY IN THE TV SET!
this was taken in 1981, by a man who was a bachelor and had just moved into an apartment, there was newspaper on the window, so no light was coming in. He was taking pics of his place for his friends, and THIS showed up on the TV. He showed it to his Aunt who cried and said she lost a little boy that looked like that. Since then, he has gotten married and has his own children, but this picture has always haunted him, so to speak. He claims this child looks exactly like one of his sons.

ghost_imagez10058.jpg

ghost_imagez10057.jpg

SHADOW IN ABANDONED BUILDING!
This is a picture from the Allen County Tuberculosis Hospital in Ohio. I found it on a site for abandoned buildings. The other photos contain no evidence of a black figure or any ghostly activity. I thought that this picture was interesting yet spooky. One can clearly see the legs, torso, and arm!

ghost_toot1008.jpg

ghost_toot1009.jpg

So a really good friend of mine who is also a minister(pretty reliable source) told us this story about the house that his wife and him moved into and the stuff that happens there. They still live there and I've personally seen a lot of weird stuff.
So anyways, the house is one of those old ones in a old part of Hamilton ON. It is about 120 years old. There is three parts to their horrors.
1) The first 6 months they lived there they would hear footsteps upstairs. Now I know that everybody has heard this sort of thing and it is usually easily explained to the fact is a old house or there is some sort of animal living in the attic or something. Well that's what they thought so they had it checked for rodents/raccoons/squirrels/whatever. Nothing. Now I've heard these footsteps and I know the difference between footsteps and creaking. These are footsteps. Still happen every night to this day. They got over it.
2) One night they went to bed and his wife wanted to grab a glass of water and went down to the kitchen. On her way back to bed she passed the front room which has a big mirror above the fireplace. When she glanced at it she thought she saw something. She looked back and there was an old lady standing behind her in the mirror. Scared she ran upstairs and got my buddy out of bed. They strongly considered moving out at this point. An old lady had owned the house before them and had died alone in there(fairly common occurance).
3) The last thing which just freaked me out was this: My buddy is a musician as well. He and a bandmate were practicing a song with the acoustics at the kitchen table near the front door. While they are playing a red headed kid about 4 years old runs into the house and hides under the table. They both, without saying anything, look under the table at the same time. Nothing there. Freaked out and not wanting to believe anything my buddy calls his 5 year old boy. He is upstairs in his room playing so it wasn't him. They kinda are freaked and don't really talk about it except to agree not to talk about it with their wives for fear of freaking them out more.
A few days later with nothing said about the event my bud is talking to his neighbour who, knowing the he is a pastor, wants to ask him some questions about a odd experience she had. She was hanging out at the neighbour on the other side of her house earlier that week. They are into a cult called Santeria which is big in Cuba and South America and they had been doing a seyonce and were trying to bring up spirits. The girl said that they conjured up the spirit of a red headed little boy who ran out of the house scared when they conjured him up. My bud, freaked right out, asked what night it happened and what time. You guessed right, it happened at the exact same time that him and his buddy saw the little red headed kid run into his kitchen.
Crazy? Yep. But it happened to my buddy and he isn't one to make this stuff up.

some from ghoststudy.com judge for yourself.

Ghost Gallery!

ghost_imagez10018.jpg

ghost_imagez10019.jpg

ghost_imagez10058.jpg

ghost_imagez10057.jpg

ghost_toot1008.jpg

ghost_toot1009.jpg

Dude, re the first TV image. You should use your zoom to the on/off switch of that old TV for a surprise. Also, the image of the ghost is reflecting onto the table in front of it. Just like when the TV is on.

Okay the only thing I have that comes close happened about 5-6 years ago. My friend and I were working as cable techs that travel around to hotels and install the PPV movie systems. We were at the staten Island Hotel and had been working there for about a week. One day we finished up and went out to eat and then back to our room to get hell fried and play some N64 (mariokart rocks) it was about midnight and we were completely baked talking about UFO's and ghosts and crazy shit like that when the phone rang
I hesitantly answered as its not fun to talk on the phone when your that high and the only people that know where you are are the front desk and your boss. Ofcourse it was the front desk. They said that people on the 14th floor were complaining about the noise from below, we had been working on the 13th floor because they were renovating it and there wasn't anyone staying on it. I said we'de go check it out and headed down to the elevator.
When we got off on to the floor, we both were totally freaked out, every door was open and the TVs were on the same channel at a very loud volume. We had turned off the TVs before we finished and couldn't figure out why they were back on. We both were a bit nervouse but figured we would just turn them off and go back to our room. I told my friend to go down that way and I'de go this way and we would meet up when done. It was completely eerie and I was honestly stiff as a bored as I headed down the hall. But just then something clicked, this was possibly the best oppurtunity for me to pull off the biggest scare in the history of me and my friends.
So I wait until I see my friend go into a room and run down past the room he's in ducking in to a room a few doors down. I crawl into the bathroom right by the door and wait in the dark barely containing my fear/excitment. Finally he comes in and quickly heads to the TV, he turns it off and turns to exit. Just as he passes by me I grab his ankle and say in the deepest demonic voice "I MUST KILL YOU"!!!!
I shit you not, he jumped up kicking and screaming like a little girl and ran down the hall screaming my name. I came out of the room laughing my ass off, I was dying, rolling on the floor. When he realized it was me he was so pissed, he tried to kick my ass but he doesn't train and is much smaller than me. He eventually just went back to the room and didn't talk to me the rest of the night.

I know its not a Ghost story, but some of you may get a kick out of it.

I think we would be great friends. Between the N64+Mariokart+gettin baked+scaring the fuck out of your friend=Good times

Dude, re the first TV image. You should use your zoom to the on/off switch of that old TV for a surprise. Also, the image of the ghost is reflecting onto the table in front of it. Just like when the TV is on.

Wait explain to me the first image. What happens when i zoom in on it?

I don't know what to think about ghosts. My sensible side says they don't exist.

However, I have had 2 experiences that if ghosts do exist, were certainly ghosts.

I was staying at a woman's house for the first time. We'd gone to a concert that night, came back, laid down, bullshitted. She had already fallen asleep. As I was dozing off I open my eyes. I would have been staring at the ceiling. Instead, as I opened my eyes there was a boy, maybe a little younger than myself in his late teens, hunched over the bed staring me in the eyes from about a foot away. I know the lights were off I was tired and these things could have played with my perception but the vividness of the illusion is what sets this apart. I saw that he had brown eyes, blonde hair about an inch long, fair skin, acne scars and freckly complexion. He stood and stared for about 3 full seconds. I was in disbelief, frozen, but as I finally reached out to touch him to confirm his presence, the image dissipated as my hand neared, leaving nothing where it was but a view of the blank, white ceiling. There were no objects in my field of view to mistake for someone in the room, just a blank white ceiling. So my brain either put together a starkly detailed image of some dude staring at me in my sleep with no physical entities to subconsciously transform into a face, or there was a ghost. I know we all see shit, but I know the difference I've never seen anything with that level of detail that was actually there. Ever.

The other story I was in an old girlfriend's dorm room sleeping. I wake up, sit up in bed and check my surroundings as anyone does who is just waking. The dorm has 2 rooms, a living area and a bedroom, and the door from the bedroom to the living area is open. In the crevice between the door ajar and the wall, that little space you can see through, I see a shadow move, distinctly as if someone was in the other room. I reach down and put my hand on her shoulder to wake her. I said "Baby, move." in case there was genuinely an intruder she would not be in between me and the door, hindering my ability to make a bee-line at the potential aggressor. No sooner did I say "Baby, move." and internally confirm my intention to engage whoever may have broken into the dorm that my vision went out. I saw nothing except that bright color you see when you close your eyes and stare at the sun. I felt like I was falling through the air, paralyzed, and blind. Confused and scared shitless I opened my mouth to scream, but my scream sounded like I was far, far away. Then I woke up. It was a dream. However, the things in the dream, like for instance the specific placement of trinkets on the nightstand, the hue of the sun coming through the blinds, the sheets that were on the bed, everything in the dream was 100% vivid and real. Is this just a dream, or did I make contact? I've never felt like I did in that dream. Completely helpless, at the mercy of whatever was in the other room.

I don't know what to think about ghosts. My sensible side says they don't exist.

However, I have had 2 experiences that if ghosts do exist, were certainly ghosts.

I was staying at a woman's house for the first time. We'd gone to a concert that night, came back, laid down, bullshitted. She had already fallen asleep. As I was dozing off I open my eyes. I would have been staring at the ceiling. Instead, as I opened my eyes there was a boy, maybe a little younger than myself in his late teens, hunched over the bed staring me in the eyes from about a foot away. I know the lights were off I was tired and these things could have played with my perception but the vividness of the illusion is what sets this apart. I saw that he had brown eyes, blonde hair about an inch long, fair skin, acne scars and freckly complexion. He stood and stared for about 3 full seconds. I was in disbelief, frozen, but as I finally reached out to touch him to confirm his presence, the image dissipated as my hand neared, leaving nothing where it was but a view of the blank, white ceiling. There were no objects in my field of view to mistake for someone in the room, just a blank white ceiling. So my brain either put together a starkly detailed image of some dude staring at me in my sleep with no physical entities to subconsciously transform into a face, or there was a ghost. I know we all see shit, but I know the difference I've never seen anything with that level of detail that was actually there. Ever.

The other story I was in an old girlfriend's dorm room sleeping. I wake up, sit up in bed and check my surroundings as anyone does who is just waking. The dorm has 2 rooms, a living area and a bedroom, and the door from the bedroom to the living area is open. In the crevice between the door ajar and the wall, that little space you can see through, I see a shadow move, distinctly as if someone was in the other room. I reach down and put my hand on her shoulder to wake her. I said "Baby, move." in case there was genuinely an intruder she would not be in between me and the door, hindering my ability to make a bee-line at the potential aggressor. No sooner did I say "Baby, move." and internally confirm my intention to engage whoever may have broken into the dorm that my vision went out. I saw nothing except that bright color you see when you close your eyes and stare at the sun. I felt like I was falling through the air, paralyzed, and blind. Confused and scared shitless I opened my mouth to scream, but my scream sounded like I was far, far away. Then I woke up. It was a dream. However, the things in the dream, like for instance the specific placement of trinkets on the nightstand, the hue of the sun coming through the blinds, the sheets that were on the bed, everything in the dream was 100% vivid and real. Is this just a dream, or did I make contact? I've never felt like I did in that dream. Completely helpless, at the mercy of whatever was in the other room.
Do you ever sleepwalk? some people can get up look around but they are still sleeping and dreaming similar to sleep paralysis.

Billy Mays is so slinging Pearly Gate cleaner up in heaven right now

Billy Mays is so slinging Pearly Gate cleaner up in heaven right now

I used to work at the Great Indoors. Back in 2003 Mr. Mayes came to my store. GZot his autograph, says keep it clean Karl. Guy was really cool.

A few years ago my mate was staying at mine. We were watching Night of the living dead at about 4 in the morning. Just as it ended and I tried to sleep we heard something fall over down stairs. We shit ourselves. I told him to get the lights. As soon as he hit the switch the lights blew. It was pretty freaky for all them things to happen in sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back