Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

No, a deal with the government(s) to not disclose the true nature of what she was up to in exchange for not being killed like Epstein was. It is going to be interesting to see what kind of sentence she gets. If it’s super long, she has not incentive not to spill the beans.

She would still have plenty of incentive to keep quiet IMO. Behave, play by the rules, serve your time with whatever amenities your cell provides. Refuse to play by the rules and your level of comfort declines, there are plenty of means of punishing you up to and including death, or your family may have to be involved in the process.

She very well might be beyond being forced or coerced by threats to her person. It doesn't mean that she has nothing or nobody in life that she cares about.

Conspiracy Nuts - "Epstein won't go to trial. He'll get suicided."

Every single thing that needed to happen for him to "suicide" without intervention or recorded evidence of the act taking place magically happened.

Conspiracy Nuts - "Ghislaine Maxwell's trial will amount to nothing. No dirt will be allowed to see the light of day."

The media is barely mentioning it and the things that need to happen such as preferential figures in place handling the case or info being withheld from public is already happening.

At this point the only true "Conspiracy Nuts" might be those that continue to believe there is no evidence of conspiracy concerning the Epstein / Maxwell case.

^^^^^^^

Man, me and my brother were just talking about Maxwell and this is exactly what we both said almost word for word. That Rittenhouse trial and all that nonsense about Jan 6th was trending damn near everyday on every social media platform. Maxwell's trial is hardly being discussed by the major media outlets and you don't need to be a conspiracy nut to see why it isn't.

Too many powerful people involved (CEOs, politicians, record executives, movie producers, famous celebrities) that would turn everything on its ear. Epstein, R Kelly, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein are the scapegoats we get. Maybe a few more just to keep the public 'happy' and throw them off the scent

THEY cannot let this woman talk by any means. Keep the news about new variants or Twitter's CEO stepping down today. And if any evidence comes out it will be swept under the rug with major news outlets dismissing any accusations

Not over here they arent, our news ticker only said sex trafficking and her name, which means nothing to people who live here as sex trafficking is high as shit in my area.

Also, all the titles in your link just say sex trafficking. You have to read the entire article. That limits interest from those who know nada. On top of no publication details of the case, no media coverage inside, judge is censoring info. Yeah, people are skirting the system of justice.
It was in the Google search page, I didn’t even click on the link
Omnicrom is taking up a lot of time but the maxwell case is being heavily publicized. And as I mentioned it was talked about twice on my local news this morning within 20 minutes and barely after 6am

It was in the Google search page, I didn’t even click on the link
Omnicrom is taking up a lot of time but the maxwell case is being heavily publicized. And as I mentioned it was talked about twice on my local news this morning within 20 minutes and barely after 6am

Not over here sadly. I wouldnt even know what was what without sherdog sadly. It was the same with kyle rittenhouse. We have friends that think he killed black ppl still...

Not over here sadly. I wouldnt even know what was what without sherdog sadly. It was the same with kyle rittenhouse. We have friends that think he killed black ppl still...
I have no idea where “here” is for you, haha

Is it because you watch your news on tv? CBC and even La Presse cover US stories on their websites.

Is it because you watch your news on tv? CBC and even La Presse cover US stories on their websites.

Its being loosely covered on tv in my area. They so fsr havent mentioned yet its child sex trafficking. Im sure they might if they do an entire expose but for many here intetest will be lost.

The headline of any news articke should ways have the most important detail in it. Journalism is shoddy and corrupt elites are trying to do as much damage control as able.

And of course it is a new york judge, appointed by Obama, now approved by Biden for further courts, and wants to have all the documents SEALED? Are u fucking kidding me? SEALED? Burn in hell you globalist fuckers

Allows false memory expert, seals the record, nothing to see here. Thanks OBAMA. *Que random picture of Epstein with Trump to deflect*

FE_eax1WQAAlJUj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Nathan

Like is this a dude or a dyke?

On November 16, 2021 The New York Times reported Senator Chuck Schumer recommended Nathan to President Joe Biden for a vacancy on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.[15] On November 17, 2021, President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate Nathan to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; her nomination was sent to the Senate the following day. President Biden nominated Nathan to the seat being vacated by Judge Rosemary S. Pooler, who will take senior status upon confirmation of her successor.[16] Her nomination is pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Judge-Alison-Nathan.jpg
*cue

NPR, BBC, and USAToday are the top US search returns on my computer concerning the story. I feel it means that it doesn't have as much traction as I would imagine it should, especially considering that I don't use those news sites and the returns aren't based on my history. Fox, CNN, and MSNBC are the top three cable news networks and I expect that they'd dominate the search returns. I'd expect that at least one of those networks would have a search return within the top three results.

Admittedly, the search results may be put forth in a manner that doesn't support my belief but I find it odd enough to take note and form opinion concerning it.
I did hear this story on npr in the car this morning. I do t really follow the other news stations

Not quite sure why the Prince Andrew accuser isn't involved in this court case. I thought she'd be right up for it.

Back