Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

It's clear Trumpers don't give a crap about pedos

Face it you trumpers love wallowing in shit. Nobody believes you when you say you care about arresting pedos, god, morals, secure elections, or anything else.

Orange man bad
Sleepy Joe who looks upon little girls like a dog looks a steak is a hero

I'm having a hard time understanding how this isn't a bigger story other than it's being suppressed. Prince Andrew is a creepy ass Pedo IMO. I'm all for him being taken down. Same with Clinton and Trump or any other person that partook in this shit. Makes you wonder how widespread this whole thing was.

I'm having a hard time understanding how this isn't a bigger story other than it's being suppressed. Prince Andrew is a creepy ass Pedo IMO. I'm all for him being taken down. Same with Clinton and Trump or any other person that partook in this shit. Makes you wonder how widespread this whole thing was.
Thing is the police in England are keeping Andrew from being served. So he hasn’t been technically charged with any crimes under British law.

Let's see....

Recent Biden Judge over seeing.... CHECK
Comey's daughter is the Prosecutor.... CHECK

This ought to be all sorts of fun. If we only see attacks on Trump, as Clinton, Gates, Prince Andrew, and Tom Hanks skate on by with no real attacks on their persons, then we know this thing is just another Leftist abuse of power. I want to fry all the pedos, but if that is not what this is really about... fuck them all.
Leftist abuse of power is a joke statement considering all of Trump's obstruction of justice and abuse of power while he was President. Is there really much more of an abuse than trying to overturn a free and fair election?

I think that's the issue I have with this clown show.... if it were you or anyone else we would be thrown under the jail no questions asked.... but this crap has so many top tier power people that I'm surprised she hasn't suicided herself

That's a point that needs to be clarified. Most of the journalists are trying not to make the distinction. Most the flights by Epstein's plane were not to the Island. The Lolita Express was when the plane's route was to Epstein's Island that was raided by the Feds after he was arrested... and not a peep came out of what they confiscated. When was the last time the Feds took something down and nothing leaked out?

This all reeks of an Intelligence Operation to get blackmail material on rich, powerful, and influential people. But, I do have to say... in the end... let all the pedos burn.

They didn't have to be to the island for sexual abuse to take place. Why do you think they would? They have already had testimony of sexual abuse going on in his NY and FL homes. And god knows where else.

Leftist abuse of power is a joke statement considering all of Trump's obstruction of justice and abuse of power while he was President. Is there really much more of an abuse than trying to overturn a free and fair election?

You're an idiot.

guy.jpg

With what weapons? How exactly was that going to happen. Turn off CNN or where ever you get this information. It makes you sound like a damn fool.

Ain’t nuthin coming out of this Cept her getting long prison sentence . Powerful people ain’t getting named . She knows the score .

I'm going to assume the information to come is going to show Trumps involvement... Whether true or not Idk.
Gonna sound conspiratorial but when I saw Biden appointed the judge and Comey's daughter was the lead prosecution I said this is either designed for damage control or as a political attack.
Hopefully a political attack to get Grandpa Moderna out of the race which will make room for DeSantis.

With what weapons?

I'd imagine the same tools they were using to beat the shit out of police with. But an attempted insurrection isn't any less of an attempt just because it was incredibly short sited and stupid.

But you can stop trying to deflect from the topic at hand: which was Ghislaine, a woman trump repeatedly praised, is on trial for child trafficking and other sex offenses. Did you see the part of the trial where Epstein's pilot testified to flying trump and others around?

I'd imagine the same tools they were using to beat the shit out of police with. But an attempted insurrection isn't any less of an attempt just because it was incredibly short sited and stupid.

But you can stop trying to deflect from the topic at hand: which was Ghislaine, a woman trump repeatedly praised, is on trial for child trafficking and other sex offenses. Did you see the part of the trial where Epstein's pilot testified to flying trump and others around?

OMG! Trump!

Unless they actually have Trump going to Lolita Island, which they don't, then your sole focus on him and ignoring of Clinton, Gates, Hanks, Prince Andrew, and others that went there is telling. I want all the pedos to fry regardless of ideology... you seem to be focused on Orange Man. Did he touch you somewhere bad? You can share here... it's a safe place.

Back