Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

mate i would be careful about posting that.
i think ivanka was like 15 in those pictures with the tits out.
aye i can see your point there and had assumed by the thumbnail it was all taken from msm articles

stumbled upon the tweet trying to find the top picture on google, just cos i find it odd people trying to distance the pair of them when there's that many ties going back so long, it'd make more sense to paint trump as an inside man

thought it was creepy enough without the added backstory

Trump took the plane, but we don't know if he took the Lolita express. I assume the same can be said of others.

I'm going to assume the information to come is going to show Trumps involvement... Whether true or not Idk.
Gonna sound conspiratorial but when I saw Biden appointed the judge and Comey's daughter was the lead prosecution I said this is either designed for damage control or as a political attack.

Let's see....

Recent Biden Judge over seeing.... CHECK
Comey's daughter is the Prosecutor.... CHECK

This ought to be all sorts of fun. If we only see attacks on Trump, as Clinton, Gates, Prince Andrew, and Tom Hanks skate on by with no real attacks on their persons, then we know this thing is just another Leftist abuse of power. I want to fry all the pedos, but if that is not what this is really about... fuck them all.

Trump took the plane, but we don't know if he took the Lolita express. I assume the same can be said of others.

That's a point that needs to be clarified. Most of the journalists are trying not to make the distinction. Most the flights by Epstein's plane were not to the Island. The Lolita Express was when the plane's route was to Epstein's Island that was raided by the Feds after he was arrested... and not a peep came out of what they confiscated. When was the last time the Feds took something down and nothing leaked out?

This all reeks of an Intelligence Operation to get blackmail material on rich, powerful, and influential people. But, I do have to say... in the end... let all the pedos burn.

Id like someone to correct me if I'm wrong but the only proof of Trump on a plane owned by epstein was from Florida to NY, whereas flights to have his rape island have many other names

That is what the flight logs show.

Id like someone to correct me if I'm wrong but the only proof of Trump on a plane owned by epstein was from Florida to NY, whereas flights to have his rape island have many other names

They're all friends, they aren't going to snitch on one another, especially considering how powerful these people's connections are. These people are at the highest level of corruption in the world, secret police organizations literally work directly for these people. I think everyone named as involved was involved in some way but because of how powerful they are they're being protected. We saw recent reports of CIA members being protected from being charged with actual rape of children. It seems fairly obvious that elites will be protected from being charged with such a scandal too. Epstein was a scapegoat, the truth was coming out and someone had to go down for it.
Very true. The inner circle is very dirty as they can get away with just about anything. the cia has protected some serious filth and domestically the fbi has as well. Heck they laid down for that Nassar guy on the USA Olympic team.
Mira gross and we can’t clean house because they make the rules

258ipjhxps281.jpg

Are you really trying to tell me that Democrats/the Left/whatever the blonde hipster represents was saying to arrest Clinton when his allegations came out?

Or did the left wait until 12 years later when he was a corpse so they could feign moral superiority, much like the right will do when Trump is expendable?

That's a point that needs to be clarified. Most of the journalists are trying not to make the distinction. Most the flights by Epstein's plane were not to the Island. The Lolita Express was when the plane's route was to Epstein's Island that was raided by the Feds after he was arrested... and not a peep came out of what they confiscated. When was the last time the Feds took something down and nothing leaked out?

This all reeks of an Intelligence Operation to get blackmail material on rich, powerful, and influential people. But, I do have to say... in the end... let all the pedos burn.
A recent report came out that stated how CIA members were not prosecuted for the actual rape of children. No way are some elites with intelligence connections getting charged with anything. Some people, through corruption are above us and above the law. Epstein likely tried to blackmail the wrong person and it backfired. That's if he actually is dead and his suicide/murder wasn't staged.
https://www.rt.com/usa/541974-cia-child-sex-crimes/

Let's see....

Recent Biden Judge over seeing.... CHECK
Comey's daughter is the Prosecutor.... CHECK

This ought to be all sorts of fun. If we only see attacks on Trump, as Clinton, Gates, Prince Andrew, and Tom Hanks skate on by with no real attacks on their persons, then we know this thing is just another Leftist abuse of power. I want to fry all the pedos, but if that is not what this is really about... fuck them all.

It's clear Trumpers don't give a crap about pedos
the only difference between you clowns and monkeys in a zoo throwing feces at the people walking by is the monkey shit sticks

Face it you trumpers love wallowing in shit. Nobody believes you when you say you care about arresting pedos, god, morals, secure elections, or anything else.

Back