Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

I cant believe it isn't. It's 10x bigger than the Kyle case.

I guess it's not as polarizing and has the ability to smear some influential people. I think it would have been a great watch, but I will just wait for the summaries now I guess.

what actions did trump take to make all of this happen?
Was Epstein arrested and charged while Trump was president or not? Trump got all kinds of shit from both sides for fanning the qanon flames talking about bringing down the child sex rings, while EVERYONE else called it a conspiracy theory.

ATTORNEY WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN
Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

Edwards was also asked about the rumor in a Patterson book that Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.

The attorney replied, “I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager there.”

Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him. Edwards wasn’t sure if that’s true.

THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION RIGHT NOW
The left tried to tie President Trump to Jeffrey Epstein in 2016 and they couldn’t.

If sources could give aids just by being posted, you'd have doomed us all.
That’s a link, not the source, also a dead giveaway when youtube killed the link, just like almost every article about this has been scrubbed.

this is terrible logic man. i dont know if trump was on the island or not but the notion that a person that can get laid easily will not rape or molest is ignorant. many people who do these things do them BECAUSE getting regular sex is so easy its boring. the pain they cause, or the forbidden fruit aspect of this kind of amoral behavior is part of why they do it. its part of the charge.

also its pretty far gone to think bill clinton could not get tons of women. i mean-- are you serous about that? he was exceptionally intelligent and charming and charismatic......
I’m not saying he didn’t rape anyone. I’m saying that he didn’t need Epstein to do any abusing. I think many rich people and the powerful are probably sex addicts and need a regular supply of it. If you can’t get your own supply you need to get it from others. But that puts you at their mercy and Trump may not have wanted to be under someone else’s power.

I’m not saying he didn’t rape anyone. I’m saying that he didn’t need Epstein to do any abusing. I think many rich people and the powerful are probably sex addicts and need a regular supply of it. If you can’t get your own supply you need to get it from others. But that puts you at their mercy and Trump may not have wanted to be under someone else’s power.

thats a better take but not in any way conclusive. still there is no evidence trump was there. but pedos and creeps like to do cocaine and do creepy things together.

Was Epstein arrested and charged while Trump was president or not? Trump got all kinds of shit from both sides for fanning the qanon flames talking about bringing down the child sex rings, while EVERYONE else called it a conspiracy theory.

ATTORNEY WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN
Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

Edwards was also asked about the rumor in a Patterson book that Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.

The attorney replied, “I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager there.”

Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him. Edwards wasn’t sure if that’s true.

THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION RIGHT NOW
The left tried to tie President Trump to Jeffrey Epstein in 2016 and they couldn’t.

Seen this copy posted a many times to defend pedo trump. Problem is it's all bs. Trump never reported Epstein to the cops for anything. That comment from the lawyer is from a civil suit against Epstein.

thats a better take but not in any way conclusive. still there is no evidence trump was there. but pedos and creeps like to do cocaine and do creepy things together.
That they do. I’m saying that for some they don’t want to share as that would break their public image or would indebted themselves to towhees and for someone like Trump I don’t think he could handle that.
That’s on top of there being no evidence. Which kinda goes with my theory on him that I’ve posted here for a few years now

Seen this copy posted a many times to defend pedo trump. Problem is it's all bs. Trump never reported Epstein to the cops for anything. That comment from the lawyer is from a civil suit against Epstein.
Is this the world we live in, everyone has adapted the factchecker spin, make up their own version of the story and then say what they added never happened, therefore the story is false?

Might want to read it again, nobody said anything about Trump and the police, the lawyer in question served a bunch of subpoenas and said Trump was the only one that responded. He evidently used the information Trump gave him and Epstein settled with him.

Edit: this was in 2009, Epstein was given a plea deal (that should have never have happened) in 2008, he had feds crawling over everything for several years prior to the Trump incident here

Last edited:
Is this the world we live in, everyone has adapted the factchecker spin, make up their own version of the story and then say what they added never happened, therefore the story is false?

Might want to read it again, nobody said anything about Trump and the police, the lawyer in question served a bunch of subpoenas and said Trump was the only one that responded. He evidently used the information Trump gave him and Epstein settled with him.

Edit: this was in 2009, Epstein was given a plea deal (that should have never have happened) in 2008, he had feds crawling over everything for several years prior to the Trump incident here

Talk abut spin and making up narratives. Epstein was arrested during Trumps term...by Trumps enemies...i.e. the new york prosecutors who were/are also targeting Trump.

This civil trial trump supposedly helped this lawyer with is irrelevant as Epstein was already free and clear. If Trump was so amenable to helping prosecute Epstein he would have done it when it mattered.

The left doesn't need to tie Trump and Epstein...they have ties going back decades. chump

It's proper popcorn seeing QAnon showing up outside the court because Epstein's pilot said Trump was on his plane sometimes.

It's hilarious.

Under how many different presidents did Epstein carry on doing whatever the hell he wanted, even when they investigated him, they gave him a plea deal that amounted to a slap on the wrist and he went right back to business as usual. He was finally arrested and charged during Trumps presidency, Trump repeatedly called out the pedo rings everyone else denies existing and he even said bill clinton is going to have major problems coming up from his involvement with Epstein…..Trump isn’t going to be implicated in any of this.
Two of Trumps Cabinet members had Epstein ties. Barr and Acosta
Barr's Dad hired him(which is why I think Barr had a hand in getting Epstein Suicided. Protects his Dad's legacy and Trump) and Acosta was the dude that gave Epstein his sweetheart deal after he went to court the first time. Trump hired Acosta as quid pro quo, for keeping his ride or die buddy, Epstein out of jail.
DOJ review finds Alex Acosta used 'poor judgment' in Jeffrey Epstein deal - CNNPolitics
I know you will rail on the CNN article, but you can research it on your own. Acosta negotiated the Epstein deal with lawyers that used to be a part of the firm he was a partner, while he was prosecuting Epstein. Then Trump appoints him as Labor Secretary.
R.2645a0baa3b552f724de0c40b45f81ad

the only difference between you clowns and monkeys in a zoo throwing feces at the people walking by is the monkey shit sticks

this is terrible logic man. i dont know if trump was on the island or not but the notion that a person that can get laid easily will not rape or molest is ignorant. many people who do these things do them BECAUSE getting regular sex is so easy its boring. the pain they cause, or the forbidden fruit aspect of this kind of amoral behavior is part of why they do it. its part of the charge.

also its pretty far gone to think bill clinton could not get tons of women. i mean-- are you serous about that? he was exceptionally intelligent and charming and charismatic......

I think you're spot on. Look at how many prime athletes and stars who could slay dozens of women daily get accused and even found guilty of sexual assault or even rape. Some of it may simply be ego making them see "No!" as a slight they won't tolerate.

Last edited:
That they do. I’m saying that for some they don’t want to share as that would break their public image or would indebted themselves to towhees and for someone like Trump I don’t think he could handle that.
That’s on top of there being no evidence. Which kinda goes with my theory on him that I’ve posted here for a few years now
They're all friends, they aren't going to snitch on one another, especially considering how powerful these people's connections are. These people are at the highest level of corruption in the world, secret police organizations literally work directly for these people. I think everyone named as involved was involved in some way but because of how powerful they are they're being protected. We saw recent reports of CIA members being protected from being charged with actual rape of children. It seems fairly obvious that elites will be protected from being charged with such a scandal too. Epstein was a scapegoat, the truth was coming out and someone had to go down for it.

Back