GGG vs Murata April 9th DAZN

Restrictions for international fighters entering Japan are changing all the time so we'll see if it actually happens.

Good fight for GGG at this point and more importantly if he wins we might get GGG vs Charlo.

Interesting. GGG vs Murata is a good fight. Though he has been slipping since 2016 (I still am pretty sure his peak ability was 2014), he's not light work for anyone at MW.

I liked the Munguia fight but can't blame him going for the bigger money, especially at 39.

that's a good fight. Golovkin is rightly favored but I could see Murata upsetting him depending on how much furhter he's aged

Really like this fight. Munguia would be fun too but Murata is similar in that he's always down to fight toe to toe. However, I do think that GGG's jab is his best weapon at this point in his career. I don't think he gets hooks and right hands out as quick as he used to, but he's still got that pole of a jab that he really throws guys off with and does legit damage with. I think that's the key in this fight and the would be Munguia fight as well. I believe his jab alone is really that important.

Murata is gonna be fun while it lasts and he does have a legit shot at a bit of an upset here if he can grind out a tough fight in the trenches, work the body hard, and up the pace against an almost 40 y/o guy w/ a ton of mileage. This is a great fight for both guys at his point in their careers. This shit is Dope like some black tar mixed with china white on a spoon with a flame underneath.

I think GGGs team is really smart, great fight for him, he'll look great breaking Murata down, they'll look great throwing toe2toe and make fans happy, and GGG keeps rolling after. Crush Munguia next.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if Murata wins, and yes there’s no way this fight disappoints, I hope its made

GGG really love can crushing lmao. And people compare this man to Haggler smh. He’s barely an ATG.

GGG really love can crushing lmao. And people compare this man to Haggler smh. He’s barely an ATG.

Can crushing? Murata is a solid opponent at this point in GGG's career. Who should he fight then?

Who was Hagler fighting at 39? Nobody thats who. After his loss to a welterweight he retired.

he's barely an all time great? wow, what a waste of a career, then. he never should've laced them up.

Sticking to 160 is the way to go if he is to keep boxing.

There seems to be an IBF eliminator in the works, though.

Last edited:
Back