GGG vs Kamil Szeremeta Dec.18th DAZN

Canelo fight will be one sided

No, I meant if ggg meets him again.

I’m rooting for Sergei against Canelo tho.
Oh, yeah.

My take is probably what many think....Kovalev needs to work early. Hard. As if it were like 8 through 12 immediately out of the gate. Imo there will be an inevitable point when Canelo's body work adds up. He'll need to survive and have insurance on the cards to be able to win still.

But if the same guy shows up that faced Yarde....it is a Canelo finish inside 5 or 6 rounds

Derev was a tough fight. I don't mind GGG's taking a gimme, but he'll be 38 when he fights another top dog. From Oct 2019 it doesn't look good.

he should beat up a nobody and retire. the man's old and shopworn, there's nothing left for him to prove.

fighting canelo for a third time will not end well for him.

he should beat up a nobody and retire. the man's old and shopworn, there's nothing left for him to prove.

It'll end well for his bank account and that's probably what he's looking for.

Golovkin vs a guy with 5 KOs in 21 fights is exactly what he needs to rebound after the Sergiy fight. Totally fine with this

He’s not retiring with fights left on his contract worth millions each fight and millions in equity paid out each fight

It'll end well for his bank account and that's probably what he's looking for.

He’s not retiring with fights left on his contract worth millions each fight and millions in equity paid out each fight

but how many millions does a man really need? forbes has him listed at 25M on their website. if this is even remotely accurate, he could retire and have his family well off, for a few generations.

he's getting hurt by punches now, and it will only be getting worse with every fight. so i know there's a lot of money on the table for him, i'm saying it isn't worth it.

but how many millions does a man really need? forbes has him listed at 25M on their website. if this is even remotely accurate, he could retire and have his family well off, for a few generations.

he's getting hurt by punches now, and it will only be getting worse with every fight. so i know there's a lot of money on the table for him, i'm saying it isn't worth it.

Furthermore seeing him fight more high profile guys at 38+ won't be remotely interesting to hardcore boxing fans.

Furthermore seeing him fight more high profile guys at 38+ won't be remotely interesting to hardcore boxing fans.
exactly. he was too old the first time he fought canelo, fighting him 3 years later isn't going to make the fight any more competitive.

Don't take what I say as it being something I want Golovkin to do. I don't want to see him get hurt against Canelo, I personally don't want to see it but I know Golovkin is the kind of guy who will want that fight and maybe it isn't for money he might be the guy who wants to right what he feels was an injustice. IDK but I see them having a trilogy when he's closer to 39 sadly

Before we write him off hes undefeated and has an amatuer win over Olympic Gold Medalist Serik Sapiyev

Don't know anything about Szeremeta but GGG's clearly on the downslide. I'm gonna say GGG probably stops this guy but he'll look old again. Derev was a better fighter than most people wanted to give him credit for, so he was undersold, but we've definitely seen GGG get old these past few fights.

I only know this guys name from seeing his name in the rankings. He's undefeated though so it could be another hard fight for Golovkin.

Back