GGG past it! Ex Best friend says STOPPAGE IMMINENT

She's not a trap. She's a Russian model named Diana Korkunóva that got her start on Instagram just like many other women over the last several years. She has over 1.4m IG followers.

PS. I had to look her up. We're good to go.

Not a big fan of skinny girls but she is very attractive plus looks good as arm candy for events and meetings

Sheldon%20-%20Ask.gif

Stoppage? Really... I've yet to see the guy even get wobbled by a punch never mind someone do enough damage to stop him. If canelo wins which I don't see happening it will be due to out boxing him and getting the decision.

Stoppage? Really... I've yet to see the guy even get wobbled by a punch never mind someone do enough damage to stop him. If canelo wins which I don't see happening it will be due to outboxing him and getting the decision.
exactly, I think these CANelo nut huggers are really underestimating GGG, you can tell 1st fight GGG was hurting CANelo

exactly, I think these CANelo nut huggers are really underestimating GGG, you can tell 1st fight GGG was hurting CANelo
Canelo clearly felt his punches, all the head shaking and avoiding showed me that. But at the same time I think ggg was very tentative and never really got going the way I believe he can. I fully expect him to go out this time and be that monster he is, I hope him and abel worked on cutting him off and neutralize canelos constant movement.

Really hope this turns out to be a war, nobody is beating golovkin in a fire fight.

Not a big fan of skinny girls but she is very attractive plus looks good as arm candy for events and meetings
Agreed. BTW I did watch the video you embedded with the corner audio. I didn't understand the "dying" part if it was even an accurate translation. Do you know what he was talking about there? It's always interesting to hear corner advice on what they liked, what they didn't, and what they expect in the next round.

Agreed. BTW I did watch the video you embedded with the corner audio. I didn't understand the "dying" part if it was even an accurate translation. Do you know what he was talking about there? It's always interesting to hear corner advice on what they liked, what they didn't, and what they expect in the next round.
Eddy was telling Canelo he needs to do more combinations. Notices he looks a bit faded so he confirms with him "eh" (did you hear me )

Canelo says: Yes ( in a dying voice) lol hence the dying in Spanish

all in good fun...

He was responding mid-breath and the biased creator of the vid wanted to show us how he thinks Canelo was "dying" or gassing out.

Really, bro. Really.
I think that's what gets me about this rematch. It's like Ward/Kov 2. You couldn't have an opinion Ward won the 1st fight without a bunch of guys losing their mind you didnt think Kov was robbed. And like when the rematch was around the corner for that matchup, so the same vibe going on here for next weeks feature bout: it's getting to be high time that these fans get a reality check, and I think Canelo is gonna give it to them.

I can see GGG stopping Canelo but not the other way around. I thought GGG edged the first fight, i think a clear points win for Canelo this time around. I think he will switch his game plan a bit more

I can see GGG stopping Canelo but not the other way around. I thought GGG edged the first fight, i think a clear points win for Canelo this time around. I think he will switch his game plan a bit more
The great mexican boxing mind Nacho Bernistien , who is friends with the Alvarez family (he claims , snicker) says Canelo can not adjust he fights the same throws the same combos.

If that's the case and I trust his unbaised assessment , then the fight will either play out in a close GGG decision or ko win for GGG

Nope. More experts thought GGG won than Canelo. They didn't whine; they expressed an opinion.
Nah, they whine. Same sort of fans that boycott everything whenever Pac loses. "Wah! The judges! Wah! Press row! Wah! Polls! Wah! Compubox!" Its always telling because the one thing they never do is justify their opinion.

Certain fighters tend to have fans that get pissy and personal when their guy is criticized. Golovkin is one of those.

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about "Canelo will adjust more than GGG, therefore he probably wins a point decision"

What the fuck does Canelo have to adjust? What he was doing worked the whole fight. His cardio is what sucked. GGG was the one who had to press to even be in the fight, he was doing everything that had always worked before, putting his man on the ropes, and whatnot, just found out that Canelo felt super comfortable there and could win the fight off the ropes, was never in any real danger and hurt GGG alot countering off them. What the fuck other than cardio and maybe throwing more does Canelo need to change? He literally went to the ropes and took power naps in front of GGGs face to restore himself once tired. What the fuck fight did fans even watch?

It was close on cards, but Canelo was beating GGG up that night. Same as Ward beating the crap out of Kov their first fight. If Ward/Kov 1 had been 15 rnds, Kov wouldn't have seen round 15. Ward needed a round, maybe 2 to get him outta there. Nobody believed me about that, but low and behold, Kov was stopped next time around, the man whod been "robbed".

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about "Canelo will adjust more than GGG, therefore he probably wins a point decision"

What the fuck does Canelo have to adjust? What he was doing worked the whole fight. His cardio is what sucked. GGG was the one who had to press to even be in the fight, he was doing everything that had always worked before, putting his man on the ropes, and whatnot, just found out that Canelo felt super comfortable there and could win the fight off the ropes, was never in any real danger and hurt GGG alot countering off them. What the fuck other than cardio and maybe throwing more does Canelo need to change? He literally went to the ropes and took power naps in front of GGGs face to restore himself once tired. What the fuck fight did fans even watch?

It was close on cards, but Canelo was beating GGG up that night. Same as Ward beating the crap out of Kov their first fight. If Ward/Kov 1 had been 15 rnds, Kov wouldn't have seen round 15. Ward needed a round, maybe 2 to get him outta there. Nobody believed me about that, but low and behold, Kov was stopped next time around, the man whod been "robbed".
Well, he could up his punch output and come in with better cardio, I guess.

I agree though, Golovkin is the guy who needs to mix things up to win. Golovkin was just coming forward and throwing the same shots over and over. The only times he ever really got to Canelo was when Canelo was on the ropes.

Nah, they whine. Same sort of fans that boycott everything whenever Pac loses. "Wah! The judges! Wah! Press row! Wah! Polls! Wah! Compubox!" Its always telling because the one thing they never do is justify their opinion.

Certain fighters tend to have fans that get pissy and personal when their guy is criticized. Golovkin is one of those.
you mean justify their opinion by saying he landed more punches and stalked his opponent all night? or does that count as compubox whining?

you mean justify their opinion by saying he landed more punches and stalked his opponent all night? or does that count as compubox whining?
Yes, it does. Judging a fight is not done by counting punches at the end of the round. There's 4 clear scoring criteria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back