GGG no longer relevant

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was supposed to fight mandatory challenger Kamil Szamareta this month, but got pushed back to April, and now hes injured again.

He'll likely fight Kamil this June. He has not looked good since beating Kell Brook 4 years ago.

He'll likely get 1 more big payday end of this year and would be a good time to retire

Figured he was bailing because Canelo is interested in a 3rd fight

Isnt his contract with dazn quite long with a equity component? He will def. Hang around to milk that for all its worth. Dazn will match him accordingly i suspect.

I saw a headline the other day that said he suffered a calf injury. I think he should finish out his contract with Matchroom on DAZN and retire. He's going on 38 years old and his style hasn't allowed him to age well. He also has nothing left to prove in the sport as he's accomplished a lot.

I wish he retires. If he doesn’t I think the third Canelo fight will happen. Businesswise he’s still more relevant than most other names Canelo could face.

And if it happens it won’t be pretty.

Irrelevant? Maybe if you have the memory of a goldfish. Then absolutely he’s irrelevant.

ggg if he can’t get a canelo trilogy or another big name he should probably retire.

but I say that as a know nothing who knows better than the fighter himself on what he should do with his career and life.

and I always know what’s best for every man who ever lived better than they know themselves.
Just because I do t know or live in their situation or thinking or rationale I don’t see why I wouldn’t know better than him.
I mean the nerve of him leading his life. Listen to me. The arrogance of ggg. Not to listen to the people on Internet forums is just a fuck you to society. As if he knows himself better than us.

I’m a boxing fan so I know exactly what these guys should do with their careers and lives. As I know best. I know exactly what’s going on in his life and career and the complete arrogance to not listen to fans like me who have never spoken a word to him.

What a fucking asshole ...

Back