GGG-Lemieux card shaping up

I remember Viloria from the Olympics..he was the most hyped dude that year..partially because they put one of those power testers on the heavy bag and he outpunched Jermain Taylor.. He didn't live up to the hype, but he has still been damn good and always dangerous..

If they really put these fights on the same card it'll be one of two PPV's that boxing fans can get excited about in the near future. The other being Canelo/Cotto.

now that Viloria/Chocolatito is announced, I think I'm going. Going to see if I can get the tickets tonight (when they open up I think)

I remember Viloria from the Olympics..he was the most hyped dude that year..partially because they put one of those power testers on the heavy bag and he outpunched Jermain Taylor.. He didn't live up to the hype, but he has still been damn good and always dangerous..

That really true about the power tester? How do they even do that?

That really true about the power tester? How do they even do that?

Yeah.. it was their main story line during the Olympics.. basically, I think they test it just like they test things on those shows that test weapon impact and such.. it's just placed on or in the bag and has an impact result sent to a pc...

Ill try and find a video of the build up..it was really cool, but that is a long time ago so I might not be able to track it down

Viloria has been fighting shit competition for quite a while now. This is intended to be an easy fight against a big name to build up Gonzalez.

Viloria may not be an ATG, but he's had a very good career. He beat a lot of good fighters and many had him ranked P4P during his prime.

Viloria is 34.
It's a good scalp to have on Little Chocolate's HOF resume.

Back